Mama June

Options

Replies

• schmanciepants
    schmanciepants Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The one time I saw it they were eating "sketti" which is spaghetti with ketchup and butter. I gagged (because I HATE ketchup)....and changed the channel. That was gross.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    IslaTiempo wrote: »
    I'd google it but, there's certain things I won't allow in my search history and one of the main criteria is - any reference to that show! Lol

But here you are love, here you are :*

7a6c3b24d68b56e89fb4f685ff9c5406.gif
  • candythorns
    candythorns Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    rj8kwnr3vlpa.jpg

Cant believe it, what a transformation!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    rj8kwnr3vlpa.jpg

The transformation show is tonight. :D I'm happy for her. I Love Mama Junebug. <3
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    I'd google it but, there's certain things I won't allow in my search history and one of the main criteria is - any reference to that show! Lol

I have only watched one episode of this show before I found it complete and utter trash, but here I am giving a useless opinion. The cow has no freaking milk.

• marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    andrea4736 wrote: »
    She has a show out so there are no recent pictures of her online. She had weight loss surgery and is now working out with trainers so I believe the end result will be her much much slimmer. Yes, I'm shamelessly watching, lol.

Oh I see. I didn't know that. Thanks
  • marelthu
    Options

Can't blame you. The show is ridiculous
  • marelthu
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    marelthu wrote: »
    I was just looking at People magazine and it had a story about that Mama June person from that Boo Boo show (don't get me started). Anyway, they claim she went from a size 18 to a size 4. I'm sorry but no. She was at least a size 24 before and I would say is now maybe a 16. US and Canadian sizes are about the same so I'm confused. Are they lying or is it vanity sizing or what? Good for her for losing the weight, but I have to know.

Also she started at about 460 pounds, so definitely not an 18. She may be an 18 in the current episode she's on now and gets to a 4 by the end of it. She's in hiding until the season finale.

Oh, maybe that's it.
  • marelthu
    Options
    rj8kwnr3vlpa.jpg

I must say she looks great. And about 10 years younger.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

However this, thread's within; your history!

I can overlook this minor detail..

Aha yeah, I draw the line at having it in my google history!
    There's some things that I just can't overlook haha.
    subcounter wrote: »

I uhm...
    Enough internet for me for one morning I think!
    marelthu wrote: »

Can't blame you. The show is ridiculous

This.
  • Iwannabfit76
    Iwannabfit76 Posts: 101 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    rj8kwnr3vlpa.jpg

I know! She looks like a normal different person. I have to admit I binge watched this Sunday. This was right before she took Boo to try on dresses for her ex's wedding. So they got June to try on a wedding dress and the "fit hit the Shan" when the bridezilla walked in and saw June in a wedding dress that was supposed to be The Bridzillas moment. DRAMA
    Needless to say she was in a 12 and it wasn't tight at all.
    Apparently when you have a gastric sleeve done you're on solid liquids for 6 months then introducing puréed foods slowly and extremely small portions next. You're just eating for the nutrients if you follow it correctly.
    Sounds like June has done a great job of this to have lost the weight, the inches, and had excess skin removal. All that would put her at a size 4 especially the tuck and lift after the weight loss.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    rj8kwnr3vlpa.jpg

I know! She looks like a normal different person. I have to admit I binge watched this Sunday. This was right before she took Boo to try on dresses for her ex's wedding. So they got June to try on a wedding dress and the "fit hit the Shan" when the bridezilla walked in and saw June in a wedding dress that was supposed to be The Bridzillas moment. DRAMA
    Needless to say she was in a 12 and it wasn't tight at all.
    Apparently when you have a gastric sleeve done you're on solid liquids for 6 months then introducing puréed foods slowly and extremely small portions next. You're just eating for the nutrients if you follow it correctly.
    Sounds like June has done a great job of this to have lost the weight, the inches, and had excess skin removal. All that would put her at a size 4 especially the tuck and lift after the weight loss.

Last episode I watched, she had her tummy skin, and breast surgery. :smiley: I'm really impressed with her workouts, and how determined shes been. I'm not afraid to admit that I really love Mama Junebug.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    who?
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    The ONE time I 'stumbled' across the Boo Boo show when it was on, the kids were eating Mayonnaise with a spoon directly from the jar.

And then you tried it, right? Go ahead, admit it. ;)

Dukes Brand. It is amazing!

Yes it is - and it's not available everywhere.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I just can't get the idea that she gave her young child pageant crack and go go juice out of my mind. Or when the pig crapped on the table. Or her forklift foot. I had to stop watching after that.

ygf3s2j44uxw.gif
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I just can't get the idea that she gave her young child pageant crack and go go juice out of my mind. Or when the pig crapped on the table. Or her forklift foot. I had to stop watching after that.

ygf3s2j44uxw.gif

Maybe she can get her forklift foot corrected after the chin lift/bat wing removal?
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

and you'd get a ton of honey boo boo ads here on mfp.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I googled forklift foot to see what one looks like and now I really wish I hadn't.

I'm headed to google this now!
  • jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Well she sounds smarter than any of the Kardashian STDs.