Mama June

marelthu
marelthu Posts: 184 Member
I was just looking at People magazine and it had a story about that Mama June person from that Boo Boo show (don't get me started). Anyway, they claim she went from a size 18 to a size 4. I'm sorry but no. She was at least a size 24 before and I would say is now maybe a 16. US and Canadian sizes are about the same so I'm confused. Are they lying or is it vanity sizing or what? Good for her for losing the weight, but I have to know.

Replies

• andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    She has a show out so there are no recent pictures of her online. She had weight loss surgery and is now working out with trainers so I believe the end result will be her much much slimmer. Yes, I'm shamelessly watching, lol.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    I'd google it but, there's certain things I won't allow in my search history and one of the main criteria is - any reference to that show! Lol

However this, thread's within; your history!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    marelthu wrote: »
    I was just looking at People magazine and it had a story about that Mama June person from that Boo Boo show (don't get me started). Anyway, they claim she went from a size 18 to a size 4. I'm sorry but no. She was at least a size 24 before and I would say is now maybe a 16. US and Canadian sizes are about the same so I'm confused. Are they lying or is it vanity sizing or what? Good for her for losing the weight, but I have to know.

Also she started at about 460 pounds, so definitely not an 18. She may be an 18 in the current episode she's on now and gets to a 4 by the end of it. She's in hiding until the season finale.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I love her. And Boo Boo Too. I'm watching her show. <3
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I don't think the size 4 pics have been released yet. They're going to do a reveal. The pics you can google were probably her initial weight loss but not the whole goal.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    They have a better house now. No train tracks in the side yard. Better kitchen.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    rj8kwnr3vlpa.jpg

:o Wow!
  • jpcampbell74
    jpcampbell74 Posts: 41 Member
    The ONE time I 'stumbled' across the Boo Boo show when it was on, the kids were eating Mayonnaise with a spoon directly from the jar.
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    I have to admit while channel surfing I landed on it and watch a bit!! Ugh I just don't get these "reality" shows...
  • need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 353 Member
    missyj1115 wrote: »
    I have to admit while channel surfing I landed on it and watch a bit!! Ugh I just don't get these "reality" shows...

The only time I've watched this show is for a drinking game a few years ago. It was pretty amazing. Oddly enough, I can't remember how the game went.
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    missyj1115 wrote: »

The only time I've watched this show is for a drinking game a few years ago. It was pretty amazing. Oddly enough, I can't remember how the game went.

Well now that sounds like the only way to watch it :p
  • jpcampbell74
    jpcampbell74 Posts: 41 Member
    The ONE time I 'stumbled' across the Boo Boo show when it was on, the kids were eating Mayonnaise with a spoon directly from the jar.

And then you tried it, right? Go ahead, admit it. ;)

Dukes Brand. It is amazing!
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    I'd google it but, there's certain things I won't allow in my search history and one of the main criteria is - any reference to that show! Lol

But here you are love, here you are :*