Soylent 2.0 based diet - 90 lb weight loss goal

124»

Replies

• toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,383 Member
    I've heard mostly good things about Soylent. It seems to work best for people if they:

a.) Don't really enjoy/care about food (picky eaters, sensory issues, etc.)
    b.) Have a very busy schedule (convenience)

As a weight loss tool... well, I know it wouldn't work for me. I'd miss real food too much, and I have a feeling that a liquid diet would make me ravenous.

If you're looking for some companions in your journey, check out the Soylent subreddit.
  • MaryMurrah
    MaryMurrah Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm not continuing this journey publicly. For everyone who has been polite and constructive, thank you. [post edited by MFP moderators]
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,835 MFP Moderator
    Discussion closed. Please remember our community guidelines, which include:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse!

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

Thank you. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.