Ask and/or answer the opposite sex... Likes, dislikes, advice, gift ideas, hye, etc

Options

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    So I was taking to this women who I thought everything was cool, we met a few times, but ever since I moved we have only been able to video chat and phone call. Well feelings were generating (i'm assuming) and everything was chill. She had always constantly told me about this one ex of 3 years that is her best friend that emotionally abuses her and etc but yet she still hangs out with him cause hes family and cause hes helped her out in the past and he "protects her" but yet shes depressed,in a rut, lost (or so she says)

She sends me screen shots of their chats and him bashing her, literally dehumanizing her, she calls me asking what to do, and I give her my opinion. Well apparently today she didn't like my opinion and she blew up saying that it's non of my business and that I should be more considerate and that how can she cut ties with someone who is family shes not "heartless" and that it doesn't matter that he does what he does cause shes "emotionally numb"

I'm kind of taken aback because A)I did not mean to stir a hornets nest or even want to get involved in their situation but she threw me in there anyways by always sending me their chats and telling me how depressed shes feeling, and I TRY to help I try to be a friend..and B) would it be wrong if I just ghost'ed her after this because in reality I do NOT have time for that kind of jazz nor want to be around any negativity i'm a positive dude and if people don't want to be helped then idk how else I can help!

You can only help those who really want help. Some people just want to whine about their problems and do nothing about it. Those type of people are best to walk away from because their negativity will only bring you down.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    Question

What do you like most about you significant other?
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Question

Physically: She seriously has the best booty I was able to find in the entire Bay Area... Lol
    #LAFaceWithAnOaklandBooty

Personality: She puts up with me... Lol

Seriously... She makes me a better person and is equally kind to everyone (some times this works against her) but I've got to be of some use to her... Lol
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Question

His inability to tell me "no"... like ever. :D

Seriously though... I love what a wonderful daddy he is. I was a little worried his rational, logical self would have a tough time with it, but he proves me wrong every single day.

Physically? His eyes. His beard. His mouth. His butt. I'll stop now.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Question

He makes me want to be a better person. He is an amazing father. He is very hard working and giving. And he loves me and all my crazy
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    Question

She's determined to sneak me into heaven with her... Even if she has to drag me, kicking and screaming
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Question

I have to add this... he lets me be me and loves me, faults and all. He hasn't tried to change me in any way. Which is kind of a big deal since he's a pastor, and expectations (of him and me) are huge. That in itself wins him tons of points with me.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Question

I don't have one, but when I did she was-- is-- incredibly brilliant. Encyclopedic knowledge of anatomy and chemistry-- by encyclopedic I mean literally encyclopedic. Despite everything still in the top three people I respect the most.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Question

errrrrrrr.............
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    Now go tell them everything you said guys ;)
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Oh I do, everyday.... okay maybe not quite everyday but weekly
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

hahahahahahhhhhhhhh... D'oh!
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Always do. :)
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options

I will when she gets back from her Gno... <3
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Well played! excellent idea, I love it :)
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Question:
    Are you loved unconditionally?