Green tea fat burner

Does anyone else take the green tea fat burner? I have a few questions.

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    It's a myth
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    edited March 2017
    Nope. Save your money. Don't waste money on magic pills and potions that don't do anything - if you want to spend money on something useful for weight loss buy a food scale and maybe some good workout shoes.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    I'd rather enjoy a nice cup of green tea, frankly.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    I tried them and they made me nauseous and upset my stomach.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    They really ain't gonna help. I have taken them in the past. All they did was give me stomach cramps and make me wanna chunder.

Instead, I suggest you read the thread below to find alternate ways to enjoy green tea whilst in a caloric deficit. :D

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10187630/i-started-drinking-green-tea-in-the-am-and-lost-4-5lbs-in-a-week/p1

• whiplashy
    whiplashy Posts: 52 Member
    I took them for about a week a few years ago. Developed insomnia and got the shakes. Didn't lose any extra weight above what I'd normally lose anyway. Ended up throwing them in the bin. There was no ingredients listed on the bottle but they're had to be a whole lot more than just green tea in them!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    The only thing burned will be the hole in your wallet. ;)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    I like green tea, but in amounts consumable by humans, it does diddly poop for fat loss.
  • urfavtranny
    urfavtranny Posts: 3 Member
    whiplashy wrote: »
    I took them for about a week a few years ago. Developed insomnia and got the shakes. Didn't lose any extra weight above what I'd normally lose anyway. Ended up throwing them in the bin. There was no ingredients listed on the bottle but they're had to be a whole lot more than just green tea in them!

They aren't useful but you got the shakes/delayed sleep due to the caffeine not bc mystery ingredients lmaoo
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    edited March 2017
    They'll make your wallet lighter. That's the only 'benefit' you'll see from them.

viqp8g6pscin.gif