Couch to 5K starting July 11 Who wants to do it with me

Options
1235»

Replies

• MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh I just did week 4 day 1 and it was so hard! How am I going to cope with the weeks to come??
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    Miss SusieQ- You are doing great. Just take it one day at a time. Also, just look at the week you are on and do not worry about the ones comming up. I looked at the upcomming week when I finished my week. Like my mother use to say to me when I was a child " YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY".

Week # 7 done for me. I am finding it easier every week. It does get easier. My speed is improving as well now, not to fast yet but much better. Looking forward to week # 8. Good luck everyone, keep moving forward.

Mia:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • mia66
    Options
    Great job Arielle. The aerobic classes are great to go to as well. I do aerobics 2-3 times every week. I love them because they work out your whole body and get your heart rate up. I also do one yoga a week which is great for stretching and balance.
    Enjoy your music when running, it really helps.
    Keep going.
    Mia.
  • mia66
    Options
    Week #8 finished for me. Next week #9. Our weather here was cool for todays run but so refreshing. I find new routes to run to make it more interesting. My daughter has been trailing behind me, she is not quite as enthusistic in the cool weather.
    Keep going ladies.
    Mia:bigsmile:
  • mia66
    Options
    Ok Finished week # 9. I Pushed past week nine and did a 40 minute run this morning. I could have actually gone farther but I am going to increase it slowly each week. My goal is an hour run. It was great doing the couch to 5 k. Good luck to anyone who is still working on it. Keep going no matter how long it takes. Good luck.
    Mia:bigsmile: