Snacks and still losing???

Options
2»

Replies

• newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Yes I eat snacks including Takis! I set aside a certain amount of calories for snacks, more on weekends because that's when I tend to do most of my snacking.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Well of course. All that matters is that you stay within your budget.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Most of my diet is snacks. I have maybe 1 meal a day sometimes 2 if im active rest is snacks. Im down 87 pounds in 10 months. I just prefer many smaller things. Like, I could have a bagel and cream cheese ...Or i could have 2 meals of half a bagel with cream cheese. Made more sense for me i feel much more safisfied while spreading my calories out. Plus i LOVE late night snacking so it helps me to save calories for later

That's amazing. I truly wish I could.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is all about the calorie deficit. If you fit the takis' calories in your goal calories, they're fine from a weight-loss perspective.

For nutrition, thus good health, it's important to get enough protein, enough fat, and enough fruits & vegetables (for the vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, fiber and other Good Stuff). As long as the takis aren't using up so much of your calorie goal that they drive out necessary nutrition, you're fine on the nutrition/health front, too.

There's nothing wrong with snacks per se. It's all about balancing satiation, nutrition and tastiness within one's calorie goals, in order to achieve one's goals.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I eat lots of snacks. As long as they don't push you over your calorie goal snacks are fine.
  • mrspett323
    mrspett323 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the responses, you guys are the best!!!