When Snacking Occasional Bad Food Choices

Options
Hey everyone, Does anyone ever have a day ,when you just want candy or chips or something that you know is not good for you? This happened to me today. After I do this, I feel bad about it. It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes I can't control myself.

Replies

• SoleTrainer60
    SoleTrainer60 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    O.k. thanks. I don't know why , but I feel so bad when I do this. I exercise every day, so I guess I feel that when I eat like this, it makes me feel that I haven't accomplished anything for the day, even though I did exercise. :(
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Nope, i eat those things all the time.

Seconded.

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    When I stopped labeling foods as good or bad virtually stopped guilt and feeling bad about food dead in its tracts.

Now I plan for them.

This
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ketomaniac wrote: »
    Nutritional ketosis is the only permanent solution to carbohydrate/ sugar cravings

Whatever, dude. :|
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    O.k. thanks. I don't know why , but I feel so bad when I do this. I exercise every day, so I guess I feel that when I eat like this, it makes me feel that I haven't accomplished anything for the day, even though I did exercise. :(

This is... concerning. How much weight are you trying to lose? What are your current stats? How much and what type of exercise do you normally do?

Weight loss is about a calorie deficit. There are no "bad" foods, any food can be part of an overall healthy and balanced diet, if you don't have a medical reason to restrict certain things. Labeling foods as bad and feeling guilty when you consume them, is a sign of an unhealthy mindset though...