I finally bought a microwave

Options
2»

Replies

• BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I attended a renowned scientist's speech in the city and she explained what happens to broccoli (for example) when it is microwaved for a minute straight off the fridge and eaten. That was seven years ago, and piggy's microwave has not been used since.

The only reason it is still there in my kitchen is to keep my home's value at market price should my wife and I decide to get a bigger house.

and the clock. you forgot it's most important use - a clock. that, and delicious microwave bacon.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Don't cook your steak in your newicrowave, that's just wrong. Eggs and fish explode sometimes, so you still can have fun
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    Protip: Don't microwave your cellphone. You might accidentally summon Satan.

OFEg9.gif

Jeez, that's is scary looking.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Also Easter is coming up if you enjoy peep jousting. Two marshmallow peeps with toothpicks in their mouths facing each other. They'll get real big in the microwave and one will stab the other

I feel like I need to create a Gladiator style dueling grounds in my microwave.
    G3.gif

Eat the losing peeps.

tumblr_inline_mjk3wzWTtD1qz4rgp.gif

and in the end let the winner one free.

1syyOAf.gif

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    Don't cook your steak in your newicrowave, that's just wrong. Eggs and fish explode sometimes, so you still can have fun

I put an egg in a cup of water with plans on making a hard-boiled egg. Didn't work. Exploded.