Advice!!

Options
eli67
eli67 Posts: 110 Member
I know I'm inpatient and I know I can c some body shape changes but jus can't seem to get rid of tummy fat gurrrr! Advice please....no hate also b nice ;0)) ydl2q2ccgegm.jpg

Replies

• Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have started some weights and working on machines at the gym. Haven't seen much difference, but I also know it's going to take a lot of time. I am going to bookmark so I can follow and see what advice you get.
  • eli67
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have started some weights and working on machines at the gym. Haven't seen much difference, but I also know it's going to take a lot of time. I am going to bookmark so I can follow and see what advice you get.

Ty I know it takes time but it's frustrating too lol
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Measure yourself in centimeters, or the othersie of the measuing tape once a week and track your progress on paper.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I find members get better advice from people if they post this subject in General Diet and Weight Loss Help or Fitness and Exercise. :)

Chit Chat tends to be more silly responses.
  • Valkmer2
    Valkmer2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    They say abs are made in the kitchen, meaning it's less about working out and more about your diet. If you're tracking the calories accurately and burning more than you're taking in, you will lose fat all over. If you happen to have more stored in your belly than elsewhere, it'll take longer for that loss to show. Be patient and keep up the good work!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I find members get better advice from people if they post this subject in General Diet and Weight Loss Help or Fitness and Exercise. :)

why do you hate pop tarts?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

why do you hate pop tarts?

are pop tarts the secret to awesome abs?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    We're unable to spot reduce, genetics determine where; we lose weight 1st!
  • eli67
    Options

Yip I guess that makes sense ty ;0))
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

maybe just change something simple, like pick something you eat regularly that is higher in carbs or calories than the rest of your diet. try to find an alternative with fewer carbs/calories.

i dunno, just throwing *kitten* against the wall. but i'd just try something small to change things up a bit.
  • eli67
    Options
    maybe just change something simple, like pick something you eat regularly that is higher in carbs or calories than the rest of your diet. try to find an alternative with fewer carbs/calories.

i dunno, just throwing *kitten* against the wall. but i'd just try something small to change things up a bit.
    Wine...,I guess I already knew if ;0(
  • eli67
    Options
    I lost a lot of belly fat when I cut carbs down. I wasn't low carb but I was eating around 75 net carbs a day. And my tummy was thankful for it.

Also, I think you look great!

Awww ty.....u look great for it I'll certainly give it a go x
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    eli67 wrote: »

Wine...,I guess I already knew if ;0(

haha yeah, maybe pick the next thing on the "to replace" list