Replies

• youdowant
    youdowant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Really not that important of an issue.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    You're surprised that the way a person interacts in a public online setting is not the way they interact one to one or on their news feed?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    90% of my mfp friends don't interact and I'm perfectly fine with that because I'm part of that 90% on their list lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    wait.

..... we can have friends?
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    90% of my mfp friends don't interact and I'm perfectly fine with that because I'm part of that 90% on their list lol

We could be perfect friends then! Lol
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    OP, I am not here to socialize or send D-pics or have secret MFP wives.

I'm here to brag about how awesome piggy is and show off piggy-lifts. Taking it slow today. Summer is coming and I need to shrink my waist, as the trench coat is coming off for a few months.

I am here for fitness. The only things on my feed are fitness posts and encouraging others who log their workouts.

awik22kiqxe8.jpg

I'm mostly a lurker here so I hope this isn't too weird: I was clothes shopping a few days ago, tried on a cream colored trench coat, and thought, "I wonder if Cutaway would like this one." I promise I'm not being creepy or flirting or anything. I just thought it was a funny random thought to have about someone I've never met.

Back to lurking.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    wait.

..... we can have friends?

Well YOUUUU can't! Back in your cage! *smacks you with a newspaper, throws you a treat*