A winter nsv!

Options
One of my non-scale goals was to have an easier time getting up after falling while skiing (I'm a perpetual beginner, so I fall frequently, and feeling like a fat turtle stuck in the snow is no fun). Today was the first time I went out this year (that's why I'm a perpetual beginner). I was able to stand up without taking my skis off! Woot!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm a perpetual beginner at pretty much everything! It's not for lack of practice, either. I'm just one of the mediocre people. But at least it takes the pressure off me feeling like I ever have to perform at the elite level. And even as a perpetual beginner, I still have tons of fun with my activities. LOL!

Congrats on your victory! :D
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    RoteBook wrote: »
    One of my non-scale goals was to have an easier time getting up after falling while skiing (I'm a perpetual beginner, so I fall frequently, and feeling like a fat turtle stuck in the snow is no fun). Today was the first time I went out this year (that's why I'm a perpetual beginner). I was able to stand up without taking my skis off! Woot!

+1 awesome.

Also, your avatar. Wow.
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    RoteBook wrote: »

+1 awesome.

Also, your avatar. Wow.

Thanks!

It's not even photoshopped. My kid received that fortune in his cookie about a year ago. Sadly, no aliens yet.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    @RoteBook , You mean, you don't know any immigrants? At all?
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    icemom011 wrote: »
    @RoteBook , You mean, you don't know any immigrants? At all?

Lol. Not knowing any immigrants would take a serious effort because I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I was choosing to read it as space aliens.