Fitbit Charge 2 Help....Please

Options
I have the Fitbit Charge 2 and was very pleased with it until I installed the Fitness Pal App. I was having difficulty syncing the two and found it hard to understand i.e. in a typical day I take anywhere between 12,000 and 18,000 steps. Prior to installing Fitness Pal App, my calories showed at over 2,000 (which I understand is not realistic) but now the same amount of steps is only showing a little over 100 calories for same amount of steps.

I have uninstalled Fitness Pal App and have uninstalled and reinstalled Fitbit App but the calories and exercise is still not tracking properly i.e. my exercise is 0.

I would appreciate any help to fix this issue.

Thank you!!!

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    ​Your Fitbit Calorie Adjustment in MFP will not be positive until you exceed the estimated Calories MFP determines for your Activity Level setting..

If you have set your MFP Activity Level too high, such as Very Active, even with 10,000 steps, you may not see a positive adjustment. I have my Fitbit synced with MFP set at Sedentary and have enabled negative adjustments. I start the day out of bed with a negative Calorie adjustment, but as I move throughout the day, the adjustment eventually turns positive after about 2500 steps. If my MFP Activity Level were set to Very Active, I would rarely see a positive Calorie adjustment.

If MFP and your tracker are synced but you are not seeing a number for steps, on the MFP mobile app go to Menu > Steps, or on the web version go to APPS > Steps, and make sure your tracker is selected as the Step Source.​