Eating back exercise calories clarification needed

Options
13»

Replies

• mhwitt74
    mhwitt74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I very rarely eat the recommended calories daily exercise or not. The reason I had gained weight in the first place was sedentary lifestyle and junk food and fast food. I tipped the scale at 250 one day and it flipped a switch in my head. I got down to 224 just buy cutting out fast food and my sugar intake by half. I have since lost more by exercise and eating even healthier. I am currently down to 207 with a goal of 190-199 with a toned body. I may need to look at eating more calories but I would literally have to force myself to eat more. So far I haven't had a problem with energy and always feel great after a workout. I went from 224 down to 207 in about 6-7 weeks. If I need more calories for health reasons then someone lead me to some info to support that please. I am trying to get better not hurt my body and health.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Read https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/weight-control/dieting_gallstones/Pages/dieting-and-gallstones.aspx#f

Read the section on "How may rapid weight loss increase my chances of getting gallstones?".