24 pounds down! Progress pic.

Options
124»

Replies

• Nikitazilla
    Nikitazilla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I have ever posted on here before but this forum has been a huge help to me and now and I'm hoping to possibly be a help to someone else.

I lost 30 pounds once before with mfp but put 20ish pounds of it back on. I'm just a few pounds away from where I was the first time and this time around I am NOT going to gain it back.

I am 5'6 and my starting weight was 184. Today I weigh 160. My goal weight is 150 and then I will re-evaluate from there. I am so close to finally being in the healthy range for BMI. Not quite there yet though!

Excuse my horrible pictures. This is the only big mirror I have. If I can do this ANYONE can! 50iw9qkdylv8.jpg

Wondering how your progress has been going? Your face looks so much like my thin face ( years ago) so it's like seeing what I could look like again! Best of luck.
  • karenzehob
    karenzehob Posts: 87 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this!!! You look amazing! I started at 200, am currently 181 at 5'6 and I'm trying to get down to 150 as well. seeing this has motivated me so much!!! Keep up the good work!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success you look good. Don't focus on BMI so much as far as how you feel and you look. BMI is a subjective number. According to the BMI index every guy in the NBA is considered overweight or obese.

I'll give you my perspective I'm six foot four and I'm 57 years old. For me to have a normal BMI range I have to weigh between 160 and 205 pounds. If I weighed 170 pounds I would look like a skeleton. My current weight is 208 and that means I'm overweight according to BMI but I'm happy with where I am.
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    looks like more than 24lbs to me. you must be gaining muscle too. thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!