Coffee?

Options
1235»

Replies

• judgestacy
    judgestacy Posts: 32
    Options
    Considering the fact that cutting out coffee would make life not worth living, it's better to keep it on your journey towards wellness! (there have actually been some studies that have moderate coffee... 2-3 cups/day... use can boost weight loss and has other health benefts....but they can get a study to say anything).

But, like some others have said, make sure to track it...especially any creamer or sugar use.
  • angieochoa1201
    Options
    I dont drink, I dont smoke, I earned the right to have a coffee addiction.
  • wideeyedla
    wideeyedla Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have a sign in my classroom that says, "I drink coffee for YOU protection." I won't give it up. Nor will I give up my half and half, which is the only dairy I do
  • judgestacy
    judgestacy Posts: 32
    Options
    I agree totally! Being able to enjoy things you love (or in the case of coffee, desperately to have in order to be a likeable human being) in moderation is a huge key to long term success.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Still drinking my coffee as usual... black. I can't understand people changing the wonderful taste of coffee with milk/cream or sugar/sweeteners.
    The coffee and water intake is the only thing that did not changed in my diet. :D
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Coffee has essentially no calories it's all the crap people put in it that make it unhealthy. Drink it nice and black and you'll have no need to give it up :-)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    At least 2 cups of coffee with a tablespoon or two of International Delight white chocolate mocha or white chocolate macadamia creamer. Sometimes twice that. No way in hell would I give up coffee, and I hate tea. Steadily losing weight, about 2/3 rds of the way now, maybe a bit more.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Take any food or drink away from me is ok, not my coffee! :angry:
    :bigsmile:
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Take away my coffee and die. I have replaced my evening cup with decaf though, because it messes with my sleep and good sleep is so necessary to maximize the benefit of working out.
  • struggeling53
    struggeling53 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have lost 39 pounds and I love my coffee, I use almond milk, and I use flavored sweet leaf stevia drops, so I use the vanilla cream....you can get them at the health food store, or on amazon...or Swansonvitamins.com....there's lots of flavors..........
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I always drank black coffee, and have continued doing so as I lose weight.
  • minluvsbtrflys
    Options
    Struggling53; I will be coming over for a cup of this coffee, so I can try before I buy, k? lol
  • minluvsbtrflys
    Options
    Struggling53; I will be coming over for a cup of this coffee, so I can try before I buy, k? lol
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Mmmm coffee. I'm enjoying my double esspresso right now. I have one of those a day, no sugar, no milk... just full on coffee. Then I'll move onto my caramel or vanilla coffee...about 2 cals a cup. I'll drink about 10 -12 of those a day. I may throw a green coffee in there every now and then.

Does not & has not ever hindered my weight loss. At the start I was told not to drink it by ppl on here.... should just drunk it anyway.