Over 40 Friendship & Support

Options

Replies

• wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I’ll be 40 again ( for the 14th time ) in October. I have about 75 pounds to shed. LETS DO THIS :D
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 50+ here, daily logger. Always looking for new friends in this journey.

• harrybarns87
    harrybarns87 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am 41 you can me
  • Fizbopper
    Fizbopper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 43, from the UK and mum to 3.. 14,12 &10. I need to lose 60 lbs to get to my ideal weight (10 stone) but I’m thinking 45 for now as a number to focus on. Love to share motivation if anyone would like to add me. Liz
  • Butterfly108
    Butterfly108 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi turned 48 last week.... looking for some new mfp friends . Please feel free to add
  • Lainefit40
    Lainefit40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Binka1968 wrote: »
    Young 49 Lol. This time last year I was running 8 - 9 miles twice a week and going to the gym. Now having to start from scratch after having a hysterectomy Nov last year. Still I'm determined to loose the weight I've gained and get super-fit once again. Wish me luck. :) Also looking for new friends. Please add me too :)

Hi, the same for me, I used to run had hysterectomy last year and struggling with weight gain.
  • Lainefit40
    Lainefit40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 40ish , how do I add friends or get added. New to this. 2 stone to lose , support appreciated
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi. 49. Lost 20lb in 3 months. Maintained for next 3. Now tackling the rest. Learning as I go. Add me!
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    43 years old. Transitioned to keto on 1/20/18 and have lost 20lbs. Open to FR’s for motivation
  • TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    44 year old female....feel free to add me. Can always use support in this journey.
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends 40+
    I walk 2+ hrs a day
    Need to drop another 25lbs to get to goal
    I log everyday (500+days streak)
    And looking for like minded friends (not looking for hook ups)
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hi; 54 here. I've been on MFP for a while, and have had some success especially early on when I first started. Injured my shoulder last year, and that derailed my exercise routine somewhat. Working on healing and getting back on track.

Friends help to make this journey worth the trip. Always looking for new friends and to give and receive support. Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • Countrybabe_75
    Countrybabe_75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just turned 43 and love having friends! Feel free to add me.
  • callieu1977
    callieu1977 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m 41 and had a hysterectomy 6 days ago, I would LOVE more reciprocal, active support. I eat low carb and I’m feeling good, but I really need more support here
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 on the 18th and it's painful :s I lost 50 lbs on here a few years back and have gained 35 back, trying to get at it again. *sigh*
  • rachelcollier1207
    rachelcollier1207 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    48yo and I had my hysterectomy June 13th...need to lose about 50 pounds...
  • Gngr09
    Gngr09 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Girls, you're going to love having gotten the hysterectomies. I have never felt better in my life.
  • TheBigDog29
    TheBigDog29 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Turning 42 in September. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Dlstorry
    Dlstorry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m 42. I’d love a support group of people at about the same stage in life as me 😁
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Gngr09 wrote: »
    Girls, you're going to love having gotten the hysterectomies. I have never felt better in my life.

My wife says so too.