What do you want your body to look like? (pics)

Options

Replies

• nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I guess I'd settle for this...

wjxgqu.jpg

me too! Oh wait.. we are talking about our OWN bodies...

Me too, I want one!!!:sad:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    efrmeu.jpg

I would up all the cheesecake in the world to feel as beautiful as she looks to me. <3

I hate plus size models!! Why do they look so good?! I never looked that good when I was bigger :sad:

It's called "Photoshop" and "air-brushing". They it do it to all model's, thin or plus-sized.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Okay, I did not review all the pages and pics in this thread, but most of the ones I saw are photoshopped. Some of them obviously and horribly photoshopped.

Don't get hung up on pictures, most of them are not real.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My dream body:

null_zps46403c9b.jpg

This.
    With the fake boobs as well.

Thanks for the motivation. :)

I like this as well but I would NEVER be able to have that unless I remove a few ribs. My body just doesn't have a nicely indented waist. I also want those lower back dimples to go with it.
  • alimarie53
    alimarie53 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Save up for the fake boobs.

I know, right!? There is nothing wrong with fake boobs! But has anyone thought that the reason some of these women looks so amazing is because they got this amazing racks attached to these flat stomachs?

There are exercises to make booties nice and round. Where are the exercises for my rack to develop into amazingess!?
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Johanssen's body, please.
    I have roughly the same shape as her now, only bigger, so fingers crossed.

Scarlett+Johansson3.jpg

Dibs. :P

Congrats on your hourglass figure! It's my hope and dream also to look like Ms. Johanessen, a la Black Widow-era.
  • Kai81109
    Kai81109 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Save up for the fake boobs.

Already have DDs but thanks for the tip ;)

Real DDs aren't perky like that though :sad:

Ha ha ha ain't that the truth :(

lol i wish
  • elisabeisme
    elisabeisme Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    why-do-we-exercise.jpg

I find this image quite amusing because this model has clearly NOT been doing her pushups or planks. Her arms are concave and her shoulders and back show no evidence of muscle. From the way she's letting her belly droop to the floor instead of holding herself straight, she appears to have minimal core strength. I wouldn't normally be so critical, but by posing for this poster, this model is holding herself up as someone that is fit.

She has a lovely body and I can understand her being someone's inspiration but it's pretty silly to put her photo next to an "exercise" label and demonstrating a strength move. Her body type is created through diet with a LACK of strength training.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I want to look like the best version of myself, but my inspiration is Dirdy Birdy.

news2-49.jpg
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Ok I have to be realistic here I'm never going to look like a 20 something again, but I would like to have the body I had 27 years ago when a friend and I taught an aerobics class (I'm on the left), I'd be very happy to get to that size again, not to mention the flexibility! The difference would be that after getting to that weight again I would add some weight training to build some muscle (well as much as a 61 yo can anyway).

Croppedaerobicsstanding1986.jpg
  • Sondicalondi
    Sondicalondi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/CKopyiPkqu4/0.jpg

Can't seem to post a pic, but at 56, Denise Austin is my goal! She is more fit than most 20+ year olds.
    At 48, I am looking to her my motivational pic. Friends welcome.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Eta: my pics never work :( nevermind.

Well here's the link you can click if you'd like. It's me about 8 years ago.

2rzp4xl.jpg

Change IMG to lowercase img

Yea I tried that but then it was just enormous and you couldn't see anything..
  • jackjackattck
    jackjackattck Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence. Absolutely LOVE her figure.

53eb4390-1c3e-47d2-92de-240623ba7e3e_zps9afed9a9.jpg

Agreed! I used to hate my curves and want to be skinny, and I have since realized no matter how much weight I lose I will always have that figure. I embrace my curves, and Jennifer Lawrence is my ideal body! She is gorgeous and the perfect example of a healthy and in-shape woman!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Shooting for zGGD8Jw.png
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I have same stubby legs so I feel this is realistic, I have the fake boobs also just need the muscle definition and smoothness!! Hard work for sure, I know I cant be her but I can try :)
    256_zps41d8ca8e.jpg
  • Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for something like this. My goal is for 205 right now and I think this guy is a little less. But I want to look and feel fit.

33ucv3d.jpg
  • cl00bie
    cl00bie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    mikhail_baryshnikov
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Actually I wouldn't mind looking like I did about 3 years ago! I actually weigh about the same but I was working out and lifting like crazy! I was so tone and loved my curves! I just started back up! Maybe I'll try and find a pic, don't have one on hand right now. Funny thing was I still had the stretch marks, a couple areas but I felt so good and wore less (in the summer, love booty shorts) ha.

I'll get there again.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I've never been thin so I can't say I would want to go back to a certain weight.

I can only be the best for me personally and my genetics.