Looking for friends who log every day.

Options

Replies

• Opalprincess99
    Opalprincess99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Romeo1luv wrote: »
    I started eating healthy yesterday and after I finished writing my meals for the day, was told am lot eating enough. What am I doing wrong?

well....it said you need more calories...maybe change the amount of weight you want to lose...if you make it increase the weight loss faster then it'll decrease the calories you need automatically.
  • daciamatthew
    daciamatthew Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. :)
  • calisthenicsfitboy
    calisthenicsfitboy Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Added
  • hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to log every day so I'm to add you!
  • Mandi_Klumpp
    Mandi_Klumpp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am logging daily! Definitely looking to expand my friends for added support. I have 100 pounds to lose and started Keto on Sunday.
  • EatCleanPoopGreen
    EatCleanPoopGreen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new but am very routine. Once I start something I have to do it no matter what. I would love to have some friends for support and I would support back. Plus I am a religious logger :smiley:
  • ls8735
    ls8735 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me, please! I log in every day and have started logging all of my food again. I need more active friends!
  • leslieparker861
    leslieparker861 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody :) It's my first time on MFP, I want to be lean and to eat healthier. Add me so we can support each other!
  • kruegeralex3
    kruegeralex3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new on MFP so I need some friends for motivation and support :) Please add me!
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • laurenlmt
    laurenlmt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I come on daily and am committed to getting healthy! Add me!
  • starling39
    starling39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me also! I'm slow going but I log everyday!
  • jalyn413
    jalyn413 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I am trying to log daily, need to get this show on the road! Add me! =)
  • ET_Warrior
    ET_Warrior Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want. I just recommitted myself to taking care of me and am always looking for people to keep me accountable. I have my diary opened to people that are my friends and I will be logging in everyday.
  • LeeBerry22
    LeeBerry22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My team log in everyday, join us we stay motivated add me
  • erienneb66
    erienneb66 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I do my best to log every day but I am human and do not always. I'm on a 20 day streak where I have logged the good and bad every day so that's something.
  • raw4evere
    raw4evere Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got this app and love it already! I'll definitely be logging everyday :)
  • jackmcconnell492
    jackmcconnell492 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie feel free to add me. Looking to lose some weight for this summer ;)
  • tazzle29
    tazzle29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am starting out and would love some friends. Feel free to add me!
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivational friends, ones who are serious. And ones who will interact. I've logged in for over 1,000 days, in total i lost about 92 pounds regained 15 so i'm trying to rework that off. Feel free to add me anyone.