Workout ideas for a SAHM mom?

Options
13»

Replies

• Azzie521
    Azzie521 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I appreciate all your ideas!
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hula Hoop!
  • dhall4797
    dhall4797 Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Iam definitely in the same boat! 4yo and 10 month old, fifo hubby. Iam lucky to have my mum and dad close by. I have been doing the couch to 5k. 3 workouts a week is all ive had to find time for. Generally i drop off kids and run for 30mins, 15mins out and 15mins back ha ha or when they come to visit i disappear for half an hour. When hubby is home, i go after kids go to bed. I also find i perform better in the dark lol i just pound the pavement with a friend. If my friend cant come i have my dog that comes along (more so I feel safer in the dark by myself lol) i didnt do any exericise for a long time! I just bit the bullet and said NO! I Need to make time for this! It is not negotiable anymore. It is hard i know. Just try to find what works for you and your family :-)
    Oh and i just saw someone posted about a skipping rope! I bought one just 2 days ago for when i absolutely cant get out ill do that.
  • Azzie521
    Azzie521 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    dhall4797 wrote: »
    Iam definitely in the same boat! 4yo and 10 month old, fifo hubby. Iam lucky to have my mum and dad close by. I have been doing the couch to 5k. 3 workouts a week is all ive had to find time for. Generally i drop off kids and run for 30mins, 15mins out and 15mins back ha ha or when they come to visit i disappear for half an hour. When hubby is home, i go after kids go to bed. I also find i perform better in the dark lol i just pound the pavement with a friend. If my friend cant come i have my dog that comes along (more so I feel safer in the dark by myself lol) i didnt do any exericise for a long time! I just bit the bullet and said NO! I Need to make time for this! It is not negotiable anymore. It is hard i know. Just try to find what works for you and your family :-)
    Oh and i just saw someone posted about a skipping rope! I bought one just 2 days ago for when i absolutely cant get out ill do that.

That is great! Its true that where there is a will there is a way!