Success stories from those who lost the weight in their 30's?

Options
13»

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 - so you can't mourn, no fair! Just kidding. I haven't been overweight in a really, really long time, but it wasn't until I was in my mid-30s that I shed the extra vanity pounds and really leaned out. So it absolutely can be done. I think it gets harder with age but certainly it's achievable.
  • Judikim118
    Judikim118 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    At 35 years of age a year after my second child (c-section). I am one of those that tend to gain 60-70 lbs per pregnancy (nothing to be proud of). Hard work and dedication.
  • jrback
    jrback Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and in the best shape of my life. Three years ago is when I started my mission. I've lost 40lbs and countless inches. I also had a baby in 2016 and hopped right back on the train afterwards!
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and in the best shape of my life. Started my journey in December of 2015, down 42 pounds. Slow and steady for me, but it works!
  • WilliamAndersonLMHC
    WilliamAndersonLMHC Posts: 117 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I was 33 when I finally figured it out. I had been overweight, obese and a failure at diets for 25 years. Because of my work with addictions and behavior therapy (I'm a licensed psychotherapist) I was able to finally develop a method that worked, lost 140 pounds at age 33, and I've kept it off for 30 years. I wrote a book about it, The Anderson Method, and helping people solve their weight problem has become my life's work. I answer all messages, emails and voicemails. I'll help anyone who asks. 5bs242wrrung.jpg
  • andst5001
    andst5001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and lost 121 pounds in just under a year! I've never thought of my age as being a factor. You've got this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!