the alien overlords have arrived

Options

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I would take him a baby and ask him to look into its eyes and see the innocence and potential for learning and ask them to have the compassion to help us rather than destroy us.

If that didn't work I would give him the bacon sandwich I am hiding behind my back because....well.....bacon :)
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    U know what's funny at this moment I have 3 bunches of bananas on my counter left over from a picnic on Sunday and I'm leaving the country on sat just thinking today wth am I gonna go with all theses bananas. Lol true story

Take them to the mothership.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    U know what's funny at this moment I have 3 bunches of bananas on my counter left over from a picnic on Sunday and I'm leaving the country on sat just thinking today wth am I gonna go with all theses bananas. Lol true story

Take them to the mothership.

lol apparently I'm locked and loaded
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Question do I offer them the bananas or throw the bananas at them?
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Someone hold my bananas the dryer just stopped brb
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    _John_ wrote: »
    Since our death is inevitable, I'd save the alien species the guilt of the unknown about their decision to destroy us and kill the overlord. If we're screwed anyway, I may as well help as many individuals as possible.

legit surprised you wouldn't just ask him to go fishing with you.

and just reinforce that we torture other creatures for our own enjoyment? Not a chance when I can waste one of the ****ers.

you could catch and release though right? explain to him why humanity does such a little thing from time to time?

That just means the fish dies out of your sight. Seriously, the mortality rate for catch and release is like 95 %.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    If I am humanities last hope, youre screwed. I would have a few drinks and party it up. Ask to bring up a lady or two to enjoy the last 24 hours with. Hookers and blow. I think I would want to know more about them and the universe then trying to convince them not to kill us.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    If I am humanities last hope, youre screwed. I would have a few drinks and party it up. Ask to bring up a lady or two to enjoy the last 24 hours with. Hookers and blow. I think I would want to know more about them and the universe then trying to convince them not to kill us.

Omg riot, here take the bananas your gonna need them ;)
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Go high end on the hookers. Maybe that's the strategy we need to save humanity. Go down in the history books as the Tojan Whor(e)s event.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Channel my inner Tom Mason.

Points for anyone who knows what I'm talking about.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options

Go high end on the hookers. Maybe that's the strategy we need to save humanity. Go down in the history books as the Tojan Whor(e)s event.

Of course high end, you crazy. Im not going for afternoon strip club on a Monday quality. This would be classy with top notch party favors. Ill show them a good time.
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'd show them to the local water sources to supply them with fish, so they would think there is hope for humanity in helping them. Don't you remember? The overlords are dolphins.
  • Fungeonmaster
    Fungeonmaster Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So long, and thanks for the fish.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Choose any one of the following :

Pop Tarts
    Cream Puffs
    Some Fat Kid Named Hopper
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'd give him a taco

Yours or someone else's?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    These Aliens. ... Are They Hot?
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    These Aliens. ... Are They Hot?

because it'll add another layer to the question- here is the alien overlord you need to convince to spare humanity:

pjoms0ky6rx0.jpg

Can't see if he has a six pack.