Anyone Has A Premium Account?

Options
Just as the title says. I read what it is, but I'm wondering what it's like from people who are actively using it.

Replies

• need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Just as the title says. I read what it is, but I'm wondering what it's like from people who are actively using it.

It was ok. The two main reasons I wanted it was to count my macros using grams instead of percentages but I just type that info in the notes section of my page in order to remember what I need. I also liked it to get rid of the ads BUT even with premium, all the stupid blog stuff kept popping up so I thought it wasn't worth it.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    The Premium version is better for me than the free version ... however I'm probably not going to stay on MFP past this year. It's getting too commercial and the community pages are no fun any longer.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Save your money. It isn't going to cost you a thing to lose weight. It's totally unnecessary to be single digit gram specific with your macros. Spend it on a good protein powder instead.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    dITS95rl.png
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

It was ok. The two main reasons I wanted it was to count my macros using grams instead of percentages but I just type that info in the notes section of my page in order to remember what I need. I also liked it to get rid of the ads BUT even with premium, all the stupid blog stuff kept popping up so I thought it wasn't worth it.

I do macros in grams... I just know what they are. My calorie "goal" and mfp suggested macros are nothing like what I actually eat - I dont care that the numbers don't match up or that I don't get all green numbers!