Awful dates?

Options

Replies

• bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    Options

sorry...I had a flat and that was before cell phones and stuff.

I lost half an hour waiting :(
  • dale050467
    dale050467 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    Ya'll know the one about me throwing up..... Yeah that's the worst date ever!

I threw up on a date too. And by on a date, I mean ON MY date. Surprisingly he still dated me. But never let me live it down.

Yep I threw up ON him while giving head.

Classy.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Ya'll know the one about me throwing up..... Yeah that's the worst date ever!

I threw up on a date too. And by on a date, I mean ON MY date. Surprisingly he still dated me. But never let me live it down.

Yep I threw up ON him while giving head.

j7ORndB.gif
  • readytobeatfat54
    readytobeatfat54 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Another time a bf was drunk and in front of me he felt up another girl and told her to give him a bj... later I found him passed out in the bathroom. Took care of him. When he woke, I told him what happened. He said he didn't remember but apparently even in his drunk state remembered her butt wasn't like mine and told me so.
    Then took care of his drunk *kitten* friends staying overnight and rowdy. Cleaned his place. Vacuumed at 1am. Took care of his cat.
    Yup... night really sucked.

Wow. Just wow.

Also, what does kitten mean? Sorry, I'm clearly newer.
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    I was dating this guy who was a complete *kitten*, anyways, we went to a pizza place and when i went to get my second slice he was like "really? i think someone of your size could settle for one" my feelings were SO hurt..but that's not the worst part... he then "accidentally" drops the pizza on my brand new coach bag my mom had bought me for my birthday.. I freaked out, and he had the nerve to look at me and say "well, atleast your fatass didnt eat it". Needless to say that was the end of our relationship.

I am happy for you that you are out this toxic relationship. You don't deserve to be treated so terribly. Seriously, what made him so self righteous so as to tell you such a thing?
    bufnitzoiu wrote: »
    Went on a date once...she didn't show up :D:D:D

I wonder why she didn't show up? Cold feet you think? Or did something happen?

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I've had many awful dates.
    Mary, it's no fair to launch this without leading. You tell us.

... my boyfriend at the time threw up in my favorite restaurant twice because he wouldn't cut up his damn chicken (yes im serious). it was a packed tiny restaurant. He stood up waving his arms then barfed all over..they brought us boxes to pack our stuff and brought us the check.. nice way to ask us to leave. Kicked out of my fave place

I would ask what this even means. But then you might tell me. Did you mean to say he threw up twice in your favorite restaurant because you wouldn't cut up his damn chicken? Was it an act of protest and indignation for your apparent lack of solicitude?

He choked on his chicken because he refused to cut it into smaller pieces, so it was too much he shoved in his mouth.. and with choking, that led to the throwing up twice.

Was this an adult? Was he special needs? I mean, seriously wtf.

I love to choke my chicken, too...but never on a first date.

• StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I gave up on dating. lol I haven't been on a date in years. But when I was doing the dating scene (online), this guy told me previously he has psoriasis but it wasn't bad supposedly. Cut to the date and I can't stop looking at his entire scalp while I am trying to eat and be pleasant, it was so alarming. As we are walking out, I'm almost at my car and I look back and he's still at the restaurant door, I was chatting and he was a good 8 cars away. I go back and he's walking really slow, he had arthritis due to the psoriasis. I felt bad more than grossed out or anything, but I just found that people online put up pictures of how they looked when they were younger, fitter, sexier, etc and then they show up at the date and you have no idea who they are. Now unless he falls out of the sky into my lap, I am not doing the online dating scene. lol
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I remember going out with a woman that I really liked, but when at a restaurant, she treated the waitstaff rudely and complained about everything - and was generally an unpleasant person - a side I hadn't seen before. She was nice at first, but true colors come out often when you go out in public.

Needless to say, I told her that her behavior was unacceptable and offered to pay up the bill and pay for a cab to take her back to her home. She then freaked out that I had the audacity to suggest such a thing, but she also toned it down. I ended up sending her back anyway and never contacted her again. Life is too short to hang out with miserable people.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Drussander wrote: »
    I remember going out with a woman that I really liked, but when at a restaurant, she treated the waitstaff rudely and complained about everything - and was generally an unpleasant person - I side I hadn't seen before. She was nice at first, but true colors come out often when you go out in public.

Needless to say, I told her that her behavior was unacceptable and offered to pay up the bill and pay for a cab to take her back to her home. She then freaked out that I had the audacity to suggest such a thing, but she also toned it down. I ended up sending her back anyway and never contacted her again. Life is too short to hang out with miserable people.

I get super peeved at people who treat others this way. I worked briefly for a credit card company and you wouldn't believe the condescending people I have experienced. How they are so important, often times I wanted to reply back, yes looking at your history you are so important you can't seem to make your payments on time every single month and no I will not credit you back your late fees for the millionth time. But I didn't I just put them on mute. so I could throw up the f bomb a few times.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    True - nothing turns me off more than when a person treats other people poorly. Restaurant and service industry people work hard. If the restaurant people are rude, that's one thing, but just treating people poorly because they are serving you is unacceptable to me.
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I went on a date with a guy I thought was bald based off the picture I'd seen and it turned out he was just almost bald sporting a Homer Simpson do. Besides that all he wanted to do was talk to me about Mexican food and getting married.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    A friend told me a story of a first date horror, that I actually ended up being a part of.

She met this guy online, and agreed to meet him out at this place that was doing karaoke later on. She told him I'd be showing up later for karaoke. She told me he talked about himself the whole time, and it wasn't just where he grew up stuff... about medical procedures he had. She had to leave so he walked her out and said goodnight. I was inside listening to people sing. The guy came back inside and ended up sitting at my table, talking a hole in my head about his medical procedures. I don't know what gave him the impression I cared.
  • xxbrimstonexx
    xxbrimstonexx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was around 20, I was fixed up on a blind date by another couple I knew. They said we would be perfect together. What they didn't tell me is that his girlfriend had just broken up with him and they were together for 8 years. The guy shows up at our friends house, proceeds to down an entire bottle of Wild Turkey or whatever and spends the rest of the evening either vomiting or wailing his ex's name and bawling. To add insult to insult, my friends wanted me to give him another chance!!! (they are no longer my friends)

Oh and then there was the guy who told me he had been abducted by aliens and they had implanted tracking devices in his ear...
  • jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine hooked up with this super hot girl in a bar while on vacation in Costa Rica. Took her back to his room, did whatever you do behind closed doors then she called her friend to pick her up. "Friend" turned out to be her pimp and when my friend couldn't cough up enough cash, he got roughed up a bit then the pimp stole my friends Umbro shorts and his shoes.

:o
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    I met a guy online, don't remember the social media app. Anywho, we decided to meet. We weren't from the same town, so he decided to drive down. First impression, he was very physically fit, seemed like a decently nice guy. The details of that first date elude me. Maybe i blocked it out, who knows. Well, we went out on a couple more dates during which he showed more of who he really was. Not only did he swear like a sailor, he made bad, horrible mean jokes about women all night and thought they were friggin hilarious. He didn't really smile and anytime he laughed he would look away. I didn't think anything of it until he tried to kiss me on that last date. His teeth were jacked. Black af and I was so disgusted, I literally almost barfed. A few days later, I got an email from him saying he showed my photo to his father and his father appreciated my looks. I said thanks. Didn't try to extend the convo. Just thank you. Thought nothing of it until I got an email from his father saying he wanted to meet me. I messaged back and said that wouldn't be possible as things did not work out between his son and me. He replied by asking for my work address so he could send me flowers and take me to dinner. I mean wtf?? Ew! Talk about trying to keep it in the family. Ffs. No. Lol
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Until I met the love of my life, I dated online quite a bit...some amazing women, some...uh, not so much.

I set up a date with a woman whose profile said 43 yo, picture was rather attractive with brunette shoulder-length hair. She came over from Connecticut on the ferry. I sat in the terminal and waited as the passengers disembarked. A woman was looking around the terminal and came over and said, "Vik?"

Well, she was somewhere in her 60s, with gray hair done in a man-cut. I told her right there she misrepresented herself and that there was no future to it, but I was a man of honor and I would follow through on lunch and the carriage museum she was excited to see. We actually had a pleasant time, but there was no way I was going any further with it.

Why lie??
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Until I met the love of my life, I dated online quite a bit...some amazing women, some...uh, not so much.

I set up a date with a woman whose profile said 43 yo, picture was rather attractive with brunette shoulder-length hair. She came over from Connecticut on the ferry. I sat in the terminal and waited as the passengers disembarked. A woman was looking around the terminal and came over and said, "Vik?"

Well, she was somewhere in her 60s, with gray hair done in a man-cut. I told her right there she misrepresented herself and that there was no future to it, but I was a man of honor and I would follow through on lunch and the carriage museum she was excited to see. We actually had a pleasant time, but there was no way I was going any further with it.

Why lie??

:( aww that's sad. As we grow older, our looks fade. I think most people realize that and figure no one will like them in their current state...they lie.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    My very first online dating date a couple years ago, I was a few minutes away from where I was supposed to meet the guy so I called him to get directions. He then tells me he's had some dental issues and most people are cool with it but just wanted to let me know.

He ended up looking about 15 years older than all his pics, and had no teeth. None. Like he probably wore dentures but decided not to bother with them for a first date. He took me to the Dairy Queen and chain smoked the entire time. I drove over an hour to meet him too.

I should have stopped the online dating right then and there. :grimace:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    My very first online dating date a couple years ago...

Hey bby...'member me? How yew dooo'in?

hqdefault.jpg