Awful dates?

Options

Replies

• mary_clinton6
    mary_clinton6 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I've had many awful dates.
    Mary, it's no fair to launch this without leading. You tell us.

... my boyfriend at the time threw up in my favorite restaurant twice because he wouldn't cut up his damn chicken (yes im serious). it was a packed tiny restaurant. He stood up waving his arms then barfed all over..they brought us boxes to pack our stuff and brought us the check.. nice way to ask us to leave. Kicked out of my fave place

I would ask what this even means. But then you might tell me. Did you mean to say he threw up twice in your favorite restaurant because you wouldn't cut up his damn chicken? Was it an act of protest and indignation for your apparent lack of solicitude?

He choked on his chicken because he refused to cut it into smaller pieces, so it was too much he shoved in his mouth.. and with choking, that led to the throwing up twice.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    November 23 is an awful date for me.
    :p kinda reference to miss congeniality but it is a really *kitten* date
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I got set up on a blind date and didn't know about it until he showed up at my house. :o After the shock of that little surprise and me not even close to being ready for a date (sweatpants and sweatshirt... straight up relaxing) I got ready and went out. Upon closer inspection I noticed that this guy was wearing makeup. I've never gone out with a guy wearing foundation before. :D It was weird... he was weird. I just wanted the night to end.
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I've had many awful dates.
    Mary, it's no fair to launch this without leading. You tell us.

... my boyfriend at the time threw up in my favorite restaurant twice because he wouldn't cut up his damn chicken (yes im serious). it was a packed tiny restaurant. He stood up waving his arms then barfed all over..they brought us boxes to pack our stuff and brought us the check.. nice way to ask us to leave. Kicked out of my fave place

I would ask what this even means. But then you might tell me. Did you mean to say he threw up twice in your favorite restaurant because you wouldn't cut up his damn chicken? Was it an act of protest and indignation for your apparent lack of solicitude?

He choked on his chicken because he refused to cut it into smaller pieces, so it was too much he shoved in his mouth.. and with choking, that led to the throwing up twice.

Was this an adult? Was he special needs? I mean, seriously wtf.
  • mary_clinton6
    Options

Was this an adult? Was he special needs? I mean, seriously wtf.[/quote]

Yes adult. Not special needs. He just simply didn't want to cut his food.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

1V8M8.gif
    You guys keep walking away from winners.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Nice girl, initially. Ended up being a cokehead that refused to eat anything after the drinks at the bar; with white bits coming out of her nose after numerous trips to the ladies room. Disgusting. I walked out (ETA: I thought quite politely given the circumstances) before our food had even arrived. Had a load of sms abuse thereafter: text messages at like 4am, 5am, 6am <-- I'm sure those are 'living the dream' times for drug addicts but not happy labradorable times for people like me.
  • mary_clinton6
    edited April 2017
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »

1V8M8.gif
    You guys keep walking away from winners.

Winner winner chicken dinner... which is what he threw up.
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    Ya'll know the one about me throwing up..... Yeah that's the worst date ever!

I threw up on a date too. And by on a date, I mean ON MY date. Surprisingly he still dated me. But never let me live it down.

Yep I threw up ON him while giving head.
  • JuliahK1987
    JuliahK1987 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This was about 4 years ago. We've been dating for a few months. It was my bday and we made plans to meet at his place and then go out to eat. I came over, and he wasn't home yet. After almost an hour of texting, calling and waiting outside in the hot sunshine he finally arrived. Said his phone died and he was held up at work. After dinner we came back to his place for some goofing around. Since I was on my period, no bday sex for me lol
  • JuliahK1987
    JuliahK1987 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    juliak2010 wrote: »
    This was about 4 years ago. We've been dating for a few months. It was my bday and we made plans to meet at his place and then go out to eat. I came over, and he wasn't home yet. After almost an hour of texting, calling and waiting outside in the hot sunshine he finally arrived. Said his phone died and he was held up at work. After dinner we came back to his place for some goofing around. Since I was on my period, no bday sex for me lol

My story got cut off haha

So when we got to his place, he got mad at me because apparently I took too long to give him a bj. He wasn't interested in any foreplay, just wanted a bj right away! He got mad and told me to leave because he was feeling tired and not in a mood to hang out with me. I can definitely say that was the worst bday I ever had! Now I can laugh about it, but it sure wasn't funny then. I cried on my way home lol
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    That was... sounds like a match made in heaven. :)
  • HelenSilc
    HelenSilc Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Went on a date once...she didn't show up :D:D:D