Options
mary_clinton6
mary_clinton6 Posts: 74 Member
Go..

Replies

• AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I went on one a while back and the girl was obviously nervous.
    She'd decided to have a couple of pre-drinks to calm her nerves and.. had a few too many.

Anyway, there's something not-so-fun about trying to keep a straight face when your date is absolutely anhialted!

Needless to say, it didn't last very long!

Though. We went on a second date when she was sober! Lol
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Mary, it's no fair to launch this without leading. You tell us.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    January 15th 2013
  • mary_clinton6
    Options
    I've had many awful dates.

... my boyfriend at the time threw up in my favorite restaurant twice because he wouldn't cut up his damn chicken (yes im serious). it was a packed tiny restaurant. He stood up waving his arms then barfed all over..they brought us boxes to pack our stuff and brought us the check.. nice way to ask us to leave. Kicked out of my fave place

• mary_clinton6
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Another time a bf was drunk and in front of me he felt up another girl and told her to give him a bj... later I found him passed out in the bathroom. Took care of him. When he woke, I told him what happened. He said he didn't remember but apparently even in his drunk state remembered her butt wasn't like mine and told me so.
    Then took care of his drunk *kitten* friends staying overnight and rowdy. Cleaned his place. Vacuumed at 1am. Took care of his cat.
    Yup... night really sucked.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

... my boyfriend at the time threw up in my favorite restaurant twice because he wouldn't cut up his damn chicken (yes im serious). it was a packed tiny restaurant. He stood up waving his arms then barfed all over..they brought us boxes to pack our stuff and brought us the check.. nice way to ask us to leave. Kicked out of my fave place

Packed up the barf??
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Wasn't a bad date per sei...but someone I dated for a couple of months once upon a time ended up being a total psycho...like literally I called a hotline to see if I could get her committed.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    A guy I only vaguely knew (met maybe once or so) wanted to go see a movie and then brought his cousin on the date with him. On top of that, he then proceeded to throw a baby fit when I had my brother come in with me into the movie theater as well just to be safe (alone with two guys I don't really know? No thanks). Said I'm the one who made it all weird and not a date. Right...it totally wasn't your cousin coming along....

I have more but that came to mind first.
  • whitneya773
    whitneya773 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    First date with a guy that, by the end of the night and few drinks in, grabbed me by the arm and proceeded to scream in my face. Oh, then bought a pizza and a HOTEL ROOM for the homeless guy he just met in the bar (on our date). I'm sorry, WHAT!? Twilight zone.
  • mary_clinton6
    Options

Packed up the barf??

Food.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I t think hard, stale dried up ones would be awful

(sorry I had to go there...like dates the sticky, gungy food)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I was on a date with this one girl and she ate cashews and threw up all over the place.

• Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I was dating this guy who was a complete *kitten*, anyways, we went to a pizza place and when i
    went to get my second slice he was like "really? i think someone of your size could settle for one" my feelings were SO hurt..but that's not the worst part... he then "accidentally" drops the pizza on my brand new coach bag my mom had bought me for my birthday.. I freaked out, and he had the nerve to look at me and say "well, atleast your fatass didnt eat it". Needless to say that was the end of our relationship.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!

giphy.gif
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    I was dating this guy who was a complete *kitten*, anyways, we went to a pizza place and when i
    went to get my second slice he was like "really? i think someone of your size could settle for one" my feelings were SO hurt..but that's not the worst part... he then "accidentally" drops the pizza on my brand new coach bag my mom had bought me for my birthday.. I freaked out, and he had the nerve to look at me and say "well, atleast your fatass didnt eat it". Needless to say that was the end of our relationship.

ugh, that's so mortifying and cruel. i just signed up for match and this is my worst fear about blind dates. i have been on them before and i let people know up front that i'm not a thin girl, but i've got a thick body and thin skin. something like this would be really difficult for me.