Un-Rolling Into Summer! - A 12 Week Challenge

Options
kcthatsme
kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 21 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Un-Rolling Into Summer!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from April 10 to July 03. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on April 06!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

The topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
What You Do That Can Help Others...
NSVs
Exercise!
Articles and Videos
I'm Grateful For...
This and That
Mini Goals
Before and During our MFP Journey!
Food!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please go to:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120024-un-rolling-into-summer

Would you please post here also that you are going to join? That way this thread can be seen easily by others. Thanks!

Welcome to our challenge!

Kristen

P.S. Once our group reaches 300, I will be making it private.

Replies

• athenamoon01
    athenamoon01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to try. I am going to join.
  • tenishak34
    tenishak34 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My friend and I are going to do this challenge.
  • lbpfahler
    lbpfahler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just joined. Need to lose 56 pounds. This challenge will help get started. Good luck to all
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Great!
  • go_hard_got_this
    go_hard_got_this Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Joining! Can't wait to unroll this extra weight off me!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Joining! Can't wait to unroll this extra weight off me!

Fantastic!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to joining - thanks for hosting!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Joining :)
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    After a year away from MFP, and your challenges, I hope that you will allow me to join the new challenge. 13 months of prednisone has done a real number on me weight wise. This Sunday is supposed to be my last dose and I hope I never have to take it again.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    carolemack wrote: »
    After a year away from MFP, and your challenges, I hope that you will allow me to join the new challenge. 13 months of prednisone has done a real number on me weight wise. This Sunday is supposed to be my last dose and I hope I never have to take it again.

So glad you're back! I got your message and will respond soon. :-)
  • NSRunningGirl
    NSRunningGirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please! I'm in a rut and need out, hoping extra support will be the trick!

Thanks
  • LizH5896
    LizH5896 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Joining! :smile:
  • AgileK9
    AgileK9 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Looks fun! I'm new here and need some accountability. Thanks!
  • jdmonet39
    jdmonet39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Joining !
  • Fernvstheworld
    Fernvstheworld Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Joining! But won't be able to weigh in until Friday when I buy some scales :)
  • aknroberts
    aknroberts Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    trixr4kidzsd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Joined...I really need this. Just went through a horrible break up a few weeks ago and I'm finally starting to get back into a routine and finding myself. I managed to put on about 30lbs since April last year and I want it gone! I have all the equipment for a home gym, including a pool and am prior military so I know what I need to do to get results. My problems I know i'll be facing on this journey will be staying consistent with both meals and workouts. I'm usually great for about a month when I try dieting and eating healthy but then drop off due to boredom, missing the finer tastier foods and alcohol in life lol and lack of support/motivation. I hope this challenge will help me push through and past that point so I don't do what I always do. Lol I hope for and wish everyone the best of luck! Happy Losing!!
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Joining. I am always looking for more accountability as I am doing this exclusively online and on my own. Looking forward to making some new MFP friends. Thanks to my friend Molly for listing this challenge!