Un-Rolling Into Summer! - A 12 Week Challenge

Options

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Pyjamas77 wrote: »
    Could I join please, I've lost 19 lbs since January but have another 29 to go and I know it's going to get harder :smile:

Definitely!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Is it too late to join

No!
  • bjooles1
    bjooles1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for your hard work in organizing this -- hoping it will help keep me on track!
  • suebrownpt
    suebrownpt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Joining too!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Still spots left. We'd love for you to join us! Our first weigh in closes in less than two hours. Even if you miss that, come join us late! :-)
  • moomoor
    moomoor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge. Hope you don't mind a late comer. :)
  • Jonafuzzy
    Jonafuzzy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds great
  • eenyspace
    eenyspace Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Joining. Here's to taking control of our habits, weight and lives!
  • hrgallacher
    hrgallacher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 21 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Un-Rolling Into Summer!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from April 10 to July 03. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on April 06!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

The topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    I'm Grateful For...
    This and That
    Mini Goals
    Before and During our MFP Journey!
    Food!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please go to:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120024-un-rolling-into-summer

Would you please post here also that you are going to join? That way this thread can be seen easily by others. Thanks!

Welcome to our challenge!

Kristen

P.S. Once our group reaches 300, I will be making it private.

• hrgallacher
    hrgallacher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Think I'm a bit late but I'd like to join. Perfect timing. My best friend gets married 30 June so this should see me through until then. I need the motivation. Stayed same weight for months so hoping that sharing in this challenge will get my willpower back

• FHImagined
    FHImagined Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • jlromeo
    jlromeo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Smiling2
    Smiling2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am joining tonight if accepted. Looking to get moving and making better choices
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Would love to join as well of it's not too late. I just now read that the cut off was noon but that you're accepting late joins. I suppose we will hsve to wait until Thursday to weigh in?
  • sbaelk1930
    sbaelk1930 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 21 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Un-Rolling Into Summer!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from April 10 to July 03. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on April 06!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

The topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    I'm Grateful For...
    This and That
    Mini Goals
    Before and During our MFP Journey!
    Food!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please go to:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120024-un-rolling-into-summer

Would you please post here also that you are going to join? That way this thread can be seen easily by others. Thanks!

Welcome to our challenge!

Kristen

P.S. Once our group reaches 300, I will be making it private.

• sbaelk1930
    sbaelk1930 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in for the challenge. Just started back to My Fitness yesterday and have been looking for a good accountable challenge.
  • jenseat
    jenseat Posts: 89 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Kristen...I would love to be in! I did a couple of your challenges last year and would love to jump into another one...realizing of course that I'm a day late!!
    --Just joined!!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Would love to join as well of it's not too late. I just now read that the cut off was noon but that you're accepting late joins. I suppose we will hsve to wait until Thursday to weigh in?

Yes. Please join. Add your 4/10 weigh in with the 4/17 weigh in, on the format. Yes, Thursday.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options

Yes. Please join. Add your 4/10 weigh in with the 4/17 weigh in, on the format. Yes, Thursday.

Awesome. Thank you so much!
  • jesskaydee
    jesskaydee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    One day late, but I'd like to join! I weighed myself yesterday, so can I just paste yesterday's weight for 4/10 as my start weight, and then weigh in officially for 4/17?