dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies and gent(s).

I'm 5'9 (well 5'8 1/2ish)
    SW over 400 (pre MFP)
    CW 326

Started 28/30

Currently in a 22 sometimes 24.

The majority of the time clean eating, but not super strict. More strength than cardio has changed my shape a lot faster than in previous attempts.

Looking forward to new friends!
  • CocoaHoney72
    CocoaHoney72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also ready on my journey to get fit and stay that way!

My stats are below:

5"8
    241 lbs
    size 16

I am looking for weight loss motivation, help!! :smile:

I'm new to this...and a bit nervous...it was scary typing my stats....:huh:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello to all my Plus Size Beauties :blushing:

I would love to make some new friends who are on the same "weight" page as me. Lol, I offer lots of support :flowerforyou: Anyone can add me, so feel free! #Happy Losing
  • blue730
    blue730 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 18-20 and want to be a 10-12, I started MFP a week ago plus exercising 5 days a week. My goal is to walk 3 miles a day on my treadmill and just get healthy and be able to wear cute clothes!! I know being 5 foot 2 is not healthy let alone attractive. I would love to have friends here for support and to exchange recipes. I do not cook much but my hubby loves to cook and he is behind me 110% on my weight loss journey.
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    i used to be size 24, now i'm 16-18, i can fit into some size 14 clothes. add me and i can help you, i know what it's like. i was 244 pounds now i'm 194 :smile:
  • Ann_Marie_2x_MORE
    Ann_Marie_2x_MORE Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and started off 2 months ago in a size 18, I'm down to a size 16 now :)

SW 260
    CW 240
    GW 130
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Always looking fir new friends.
  • rclarke840
    rclarke840 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a 14-16 starting this journey to try ad get down to a 10-12. It seems like only 5 sizes but it is a long road. Already down 10lbs though, motivation is the key. Feel free to add me :)
  • carashirley
    carashirley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! Started last tuesday at 290lbs, size 22/24. I lost 6.4lbs as of yesterday!! I need so MFP buddies though!!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Heellloooo...... I'm very new to this site and i'm looking for new friends to help me lose weight. I decided it was time for CHANGE a month ago and I'm already down 13 lbs woohoo. I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 241 lbs. I know that is really unhealthy for me to carry such weight and I feel it in my back and feet. My goal is to get to a size 12- 14 soon since i've been an 18 since I was 12! I'm taking this one day at a time and would like to have someone to encourage me in the process. I'm the only plus size in my circle, it would be great to know i'm not alone. So join me! :)
    Please feel free to add me. I'm 5'6" and sitting at about 213 lbs right now. My goal is somewhere around 160 lbs- and the lowest I can remember is being 180 lbs at age 15... so its kind of a scary idea in itself for me. I have almost lost 30 lbs so far (28 lost.) I'm working out much more than ever before and trying to eat healthy for the first time ever.

I'm no-where near perfect but I love to support and vice versa. I fall off the wagon but keep getting back on. That's a mouth full. Congratulations on your new journey and remember that you are your best asset!

~Glynis
  • Shameka1985
    Shameka1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Shameka, and though I am not new to the site, this is my first time responding to a message board. I just recently decided to take the healthy lifestyle decision seriously, and I'm looking forward to being able to be a part of a motivational group. I am currently at my heaviest weight, 5'6" 300lbs. I am a size 20/22, and I am ready for a change. Recently, I have started to have the back and feet pain, and I don't want to be plagued with anything that will hender me living a long and prosperous life. Please feel free to add and encourage me, as I will try to do the same! :smile:
  • Jojo19182912
    Options
    Hi I am very new been trying to lose weight all my life but never had the motivation. I am currently motivated and hope that it lasts more than a week this time. I really need to get healthy for my children and myself. I am 5'3" and currently 259lbs. I love bad food that's the hard part for me. I can't stop eating because the taste is so good. I need some postive people inspiring me and motivating me to keep pushing forward.
  • brebe86
    brebe86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm loving reading this thread... so many women who know exactly were i'm at!!

I'm 5'7 and 241. I'm a size 20 and have been between and 18 and 20 for many years. I'd love to get to 180 and smaller size too.
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i love torrids TOO EXPENSIVE

Yes! I love torrids too, but you're right - they are way too expensive. :(
    Wait for the additional fifty percent off clearance sales, they do them fairly often. And check the seams, some stuff lasts forever others fall apart right away.
  • usmcwifeall4me
    Options
    Hi all
    I am new to the site and am also plus size...I weigh 298 and desperately want to lose weight I think it would be beneficial to have other ladies in my position so feel free to add me...when you do please leave a message with a tip.
    Thank you Ladies
    Renee
  • ah_adriana
    ah_adriana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hello all :)

currently about 235 and the dreaded size 18!! haha!! haven't really lost a lot of weight since joining mfp, but at the start of my journey i was over 300 pounds and in a size 22 - 26 depending. In 2010, i was198 lbs and down to a stretchy size 12 and that was amazing!!! right now my first goal is to say bye to 18 FOREVER!!

love having new friends (esp those over 200 lbs like myself!)
  • Chelsearenee9
    Chelsearenee9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Around the same boat as you...225 lbs and have been stuck in size 18-20 for what seems like forever. Ready to see smaller sizes!

PS anyone can add me...love having supportive friends on this journey and would like to encourage you as well!
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Looking for pal on the journey to fitness !! I want to be under 200 by the time this year is over

Mark
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    /i'm not plus size. but i'm nearly there at a tight 16. want to stop myself getting into the plus sizes!Feel free to add.
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my first post here!

My stats are

5'3.5"
    Starting weight 210
    current size 16/18 depending on what it is

I have gained all this weight in the past 5 years going from 151 to this weight. I had a lot of stress and loss I think contributed to it and marrying someone who has really bad food habits but he is tall and thin and can eat tons and never gain an ounce.

I was a solid size 10 and would like to be there again.

It seems like the weight just doesn't want to come off this time. :(

My motivation is my doctor thinking I am pre-diabetic.

Feel free to add me.