Clean eating- does it matter?

Options

Replies

• rhiawiz57
    rhiawiz57 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    OP - what is your breakfast you always log with n. yeast, zucchini, kale, mushrooms, and a raw potato? is it some sort of salad? smoothie? just curious because if you like it enough to eat i every day i want to know what the heck that even is!
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes, it 100% matters, for instance, I eat healthy. I ate one cancer meal (taco bell) and broke out in sweat throwing up for hours. If I eat a slice of cake I get horrid acne. Actually, anything that has no good nutrition sends me into oblivion, I will get sick, depressed and acne. Not to mention I hate the taste of white bread, white rice and fried foods. The flavors are nasty, I don't understand why some people enjoy the taste, I honestly think they pretend to like it because they don't want to make effort in eating healthy. White bread tastes like paper... unless they have weird taste buds its a strange concept to me. I will say sugar is different though, it tastes AMAZING... and sometimes its worth the acne and migraine
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Cancer meal means that ingredients in the food have been proven to cause cancer or cause death. When they make white bread and white rice in the process they get rid of good nutrition. This is in every single science article and all over the news almost every day in the past several decades.