Where are the premiere discussions?

Options
My understanding is that if you spring for the premier membership (which I did) you get your questions to the MFP staff answered more quickly. I can't for the life of me find the premier discussions and questions. Do any of y'all know where to find them

Thanks!

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Assuming you're the same poster from this (http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10539445/i-paid-for-gold-membership-but-am-not-getting-the-membership-extras#latest), please see the final reply from one of MFP's administrators.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Do you have a question for MFP staff that MFP users cannot answer?
    Unless I'm mistaken, the diet-and-exercise-related questions can be handled quite effectively by MFP's usership. You should try asking your question here.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,044 Member
    Options
    ...and if that other thread is you - you are likely having problems because you are using (at least) two different user-names. One name per account - otherwise you lose data and messages etc.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    BDonjon wrote: »
    Do you have a question for MFP staff that MFP users cannot answer?
    Unless I'm mistaken, the diet-and-exercise-related questions can be handled quite effectively by MFP's usership. You should try asking your question here.

The "accelerated answers from MFP staff" on Premium is meant for the Help desk (i.e. problems with the site or app). Staff doesn't tend to populate the forums.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    My understanding is that if you spring for the premier membership (which I did) you get your questions to the MFP staff answered more quickly. I can't for the life of me find the premier discussions and questions. Do any of y'all know where to find them

Thanks!

There isn't a premium discussion board with MFP staff/moderators. What you're referring to are help desk items...