Lunchtable for the nerdy (warning: only nerdy people allowed)

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    724rr6idrx11.png
    ;)

What it must feel like for @kace_kay to be trapped in a room overran by star wars fans... Lol
    gqp16lca68n3.jpg
    It's been a fantasy of mine :love: hehe

giphy.gif
    Ok this is *kitten* awesome. &&&&& I've never looked hotter, so thx! <3

Haha... Glad you got a kick out of it!
    I probably violated about 10 tc's for it... Lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Obi Wans in hiding from Vader and the emperor, and supposed to be guarding Luke

No point in him searching for the Emperor because he knows he can not kill Sideous, since he is not the chosen one. He also knows that he can not kill Vader because then there will be no chosen one to stop Sideous either...

The story will probably be centered around his learning to communicate with Qui Gon, discovering that Anakin is alive and Darth Vader and realizing that Vader is in fact the chosen one and eventually revealing to the audience, Yoda and his belief that the only thing strong enough to bring Vader back from the dark side to defeat Sideous is his love as a father, Luke and or Lieh....

Sorry I feel like I just spoiled the whole thing... Lol

Ummmm..... No, did you not see Star Wars Revenge of the Sith? Obi Wan and Yoda both know Vader is Anakin. In the comic and TV shows he is quite active. There is no telling what direction they want to go. He helps out a lot of locals as well as keeping an eye on Luke.

Is this the comic series that you're talking about cee? I haven't read any of the comics in years and I honestly don't know what's cannon and what's not now that Disney is the owner.

500?cb=20150711195038

What's nice about Disney is they created the Lucasfilm Star Wars Story Group which was established to keep track of and define the canon and unify the films, comics, and other media.

After Disney purchased Lucasfilm in 2012 only the six existing saga films and the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars (including the theatrically released feature length pilot) were left as official Star Wars.

In the years since, new Star Wars stories have been added to the new timeline, from novels and comics to a new animated series – Star Wars: Rebels. Unlike in the previous decade, all of the canonical Star Wars content can be placed on a single timeline with little to no conflicts of plot or character.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    yraekkq5ux94.jpg
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    i like video games

r7jn1b0t0cwj.jpg
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't have multiple dice sets? Don't bother rolling for CHA for most classes its a dump stat.
  • confectionsbychris
    confectionsbychris Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like you guys
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Does owning multiple sets of polyhedral dice qualify me to join your group? I could roll for a charisma check if that helps

Oooo... whatcha got? I personally like acrylic clear dice with color swirls, though they tend to roll crap...
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Does owning multiple sets of polyhedral dice qualify me to join your group? I could roll for a charisma check if that helps

Oooo... whatcha got? I personally like acrylic clear dice with color swirls, though they tend to roll crap...

I like solid colored or sparkly,