Lunchtable for the nerdy (warning: only nerdy people allowed)

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    IMG_3678.0.0.JPG
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    6eu7iwks12nv.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    3fp5rknycqam.jpg
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Who wants to help me teach my 8 year old how to play Pokemon? Or like, which games to even buy (there's different colors...what does that mean?) on the Nintendo 3DS. We tried to watch a youtube video of a junior championship match but none of us could figure out exactly what was even happening. Relevant links are appreciated!

Any takers? I'll trade you a few replicator rations!!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!!! IM PICKLE RICK!!!!

5poiym6ypzc5.jpg

I have never been more proud
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

5poiym6ypzc5.jpg

I love this and that bathroom design

Fify canada
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Who wants to help me teach my 8 year old how to play Pokemon? Or like, which games to even buy (there's different colors...what does that mean?) on the Nintendo 3DS. We tried to watch a youtube video of a junior championship match but none of us could figure out exactly what was even happening. Relevant links are appreciated!

Be careful what you wish for... LOL! If my 10 year old were here he'd be all over helping you.

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

The game will teach you.

The colors are just different versions, having to do with the release date. You probably want to get the newest one.

You use pokemon to battle other pokemon and get more pokemon. That's about what I know.

This is from 2014 so it's not up-to-date, but it should help you some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rzSsgP1dqk
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

5poiym6ypzc5.jpg

Yes! Also I voted for severed rat arms

Please use actual giant mutant rats, authenticity is key with a good costume
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

I feel like you're not nerdy
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options

I feel like you're not nerdy

Maybe not nerdy in the conventional way? I had a dream last week with Captain Janeway in it, does that count? Also, I'm a friend of DeSoto, and if you don't know what that means then maybe YOU are not nerdy, hmmmm?