Lunchtable for the nerdy (warning: only nerdy people allowed)

Options

Replies

• cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd! Can I join?
  • katenix08
    katenix08 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Someone cosplaying the actual convention center

0rh0tdvkz8bi.jpg

That is pure genius.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Someone cosplaying the actual convention center

0rh0tdvkz8bi.jpg

Since you haven't seen the movie Big @MeeseeksAndDestroy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ERuhks3GNk
  • cee134
    Options
    Finally have all my pieces. Almost ready to go

wemtd9wa42p2.jpg

That's awesome, what are you going to use it for? Please say a chemistry-themed magic show.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Finally have all my pieces. Almost ready to go

wemtd9wa42p2.jpg

I'm going to tag you in the gif thread until you make one of this set in action.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    n3sPYmY.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    FYI...

Episode 8 trailer... Tonight during MNF... OMG OMG OMG
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    if you have a bong, aren't you too cool to be a nerd?
  • cee134
    Options
    FYI - Official Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer is tonight at halftime of the Monday Night Football game. I also expect it to be posted on YouTube very quickly after it airs.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    FYI - Official Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer is tonight at halftime of the Monday Night Football game. I also expect it to be posted on YouTube very quickly after it airs.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to stand, kneel, or stay in the bathroom when it comes on. Could you give me some advice?
  • cee134
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to stand, kneel, or stay in the bathroom when it comes on. Could you give me some advice?

What if, instead of being an Empire Strikes Back reboot, it is a Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo reboot. The cast has said the movie was going to be different. Maybe we'll finally get that Kylo Ren vs Rey dance off we've all been wanting for so long.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

What if, instead of being an Empire Strikes Back reboot, it is a Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo reboot. The cast has said the movie was going to be different. Maybe we'll finally get that Kylo Ren vs Rey dance off we've all been wanting for so long.

People will still say it's better than the prequels.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options

Take a knee and say "What is thy bidding Master." Or if you have lightsaber handy (who doesn't?) stand with it overhead in proper Skywalker poster pose. Your choice.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    seepersaud wrote: »
    if you have a bong, aren't you too cool to be a nerd?

Nerds can be whatever they wanna be

#truth
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Hello nerdy folks. I'm a big gamer, old and new school games. Favorite game of all time is orcania of time Loz.play lots of video games. I like science, more weather/ geo based. But my job is in making stuff for people. What up!

Coolio. What kind of sandwich do you have?