Post a quote

Options

Replies

• BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    “You know the greatest danger facing us is ourselves, and irrational fear of the unknown. There is no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood.” — Captain Kirk
  • UAreUrOnlyLimit
    UAreUrOnlyLimit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I will not have you without your darkness that hides within you. I will not let you have me without the madness that makes me. If our demons cannot dance, neither can we.

-Nikita Gill
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    vtgal6y1o9vi.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,995 Member
    Options
    “Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.”

Spock
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    "Initiate change, purposely get uncomfortable, do not accept the hand you were dealt. Even if you cant change it the power of enlightenment comes from the battle as much as the victory. Nobodys character was ever developed inside a comfort zone."

• honey_honey_12
    Options
    “The water ain’t gonna clear up till the pigs get outta the creek.”
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    Excuse the pig the pen broke -

grandpa after every burp
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,181 Member
    Options
    “It was disgusting to look at”

My friend from FL🤣🤣in regards to the snow video I sent her last week. She’s originally from Boston so she knows. But now I’m cry laughing.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

My friend from FL🤣🤣in regards to the snow video I sent her last week. She’s originally from Boston so she knows. But now I’m cry laughing.

My goal is to move to Wyoming in about 6-7 years - everyone here thinks I’m crazy - maybe I am 🤷‍♂️
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

My goal is to move to Wyoming in about 6-7 years - everyone here thinks I’m crazy - maybe I am 🤷‍♂️

Insane
  • honey_honey_12
    Options

The winters would take some getting used to but I thinks that sounds like a nice idea.
    TX will be so crowed anyway, full of Californians.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

The winters would take some getting used to but I thinks that sounds like a nice idea.

I read that Californians are now headed to Arkansas.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »

As long as they don’t move here.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I heard Oklahoma
  • litha_
    Options

Why? Is there something wrong with Oklahoma or you just don’t care for Californians?
  • litha_
    Options

I heard Oklahoma

Gwen Stefani sure likes it from what I’ve seen her say. No doubt, that might encourage folks. ;)
  • litha_
    Options
    “All generalizations are dangerous, even this one”
    - Dumas
  • honey_honey_12
    Options

Why? Is there something wrong with Oklahoma or you just don’t care for Californians?

I’m in Oklahoma.
    I like it the way it is, not too many people. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤠
  • litha_
    Options

I’m in Oklahoma.
    I like it the way it is, not too many people. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤠

Fair enough.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I heard Oklahoma

Gwen Stefani sure likes it from what I’ve seen her say. No doubt, that might encourage folks. ;)

I saw that😂