Did anyone manage to lose cup sizes?

Options
LSJC18
LSJC18 Posts: 48 Member
Hello! I'm only in progress in my weight loss journey (lost 10-11lbs) but I really want to see results in losing some cup sizes. I'm currently 156lbs at 5ft5 and my bra size is 36DD (US). I really want to reduce the cup as I lose weight. Do any of you have success in losing cup sizes after you reached your goal? Thanks so much.

Replies

• kate21797
    kate21797 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm not even at my goal and I went from a 36D to a 32C.
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I started at 38DDand now (85lbs lighter) I'm 32DD. I'm way smaller than I was.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I used to be 128 lbs and I was a 34DD. At my heaviest I was a 38DD. So in my experience, my band size changed, but the boobies stayed the same. It's going to be different for everyone, but if you're prone to big boobies, they'll probably change minimally if at all.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I was a 38DD and went down to a 36DD, 54 lbs down...
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    36D to 32B :frown:

Edited to add: breast-feeding made the D cups.
  • taniiagirl
    taniiagirl Posts: 47
    Options
    no I have just gone from a 32E to a 30E
  • musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 40D to 36B. My sense from the forums is that a lot of people lose cup sizes. But it sounds like you don't have that much to lose in the first place, so yours might be there to stay.

Some women with B cups wouldn't mind having their D cups back...just sayin'...
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38 full C to an itty bitty 32-34 A+/B- I dont mind so much loosing the boobs but i dont care much for the deflated, loose skin that USED to be my boobs.
    I think its age and genetics... My sister losses weight but never seems to loose her boobs. Mine were some of the first things to go. ????
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    First thing to go for me...and I didn't have much to start with lol
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    42DD down to a 34D

Sorry typo
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think almost every girl loses a few cup sizes! Which completely sucks if you're content with what you have before you lose weight!
    I haven't lose any yet though. But I'm not completely to my goal weight I want to be at either..so that could possibly change.
    You most likely will! Don't forget to add chest workouts to your routine if you are losing cup sizes! It keeps them from getting unpleasant looking from the weight loss :)
  • juniorstoy2
    Options
    My band size has gone down as has a cup size on one side. :( gotta stay the larger size so the other one fits. No idea how to fix it.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    started at a 36b now I'm a 32c, technically about a cup size smaller even though it says bigger, I've noticed a difference and tbh I love it, smaller boobs are fun =)

edit, that's 65lbs difference
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Started at a 42D, and am now in a 38C, and I still have 50-60 pounds to go, so I am sure I'll end up as a B cup at the end.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've dropped a cup without exactly trying. For me, teh boobiez are always the first thing to go. :grumble: Surprisingly, the inch size hasn't gone down.

At about 25-30 pounds lost, I was surprised to find I had sort of a "stretch mark necklace." Seems that in addition to boobs, I had lost a layer of fat from my neckline to my chest -- like a bird's ruff. It's a relief to have that gone, and honestly it feels much better to have the lower cup size too (and the stretch mark isn't that noticeable now, even to me). But I'm trying to build up some pectoral mass so I won't have "rocks in socks" forever.
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I used to be 128 lbs and I was a 34DD. At my heaviest I was a 38DD. So in my experience, my band size changed, but the boobies stayed the same. It's going to be different for everyone, but if you're prone to big boobies, they'll probably change minimally if at all.

Cups are not static, a 34DD is it the equivalent of a 38C.
    Here's a chart that shows sister sizes by volume in cc's

http://i.imgur.com/6KJjw.png

To answer the OP...I did lose apporx a cup. I'm a 28GG/ H depending on style/brand of bra. Initially I was closer to a 32GG.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I've seen all this before. I've tried to use that when I couldn't find the size that I'm used to. The problems I find with that are the straps and support.
  • ruthiebaby88
    ruthiebaby88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think it just depends on your genetic makeup. Some people have more glandular tissue in their breasts while others carry more fat tissue there.

Guess you'll just have to wait and see!

If you are worried about weight/back issues with large breasts, chest and back strengthening exercises may help.
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    I haven't, I've lost band size....down from 42D to 36D, but I'm happy with them. I can see where if a woman had a very large cup size it could cause back pain or just be something they'd want to have smaller. I'm just happy with the girls the way they are :smile:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    September 2012

5 foot 10
    246 pounds
    42 DDD

Now

5 foot 10
    160 pounds
    36 DD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!