Did anyone manage to lose cup sizes?

Options

Replies

• GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    We're all completely different in the way our body responds. I've lost 14kg (30 pounds) but barely half a cup size off my boobs. 6kg from goal and I'm hoping I could lose 1 full cup. Currently somewhere between a D and a DD (Aussie sizes - not sure how they compare to other countries).
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I went from 36D (borderline DD) to now a 32D. I'm a mere couple pounds away from my weight goal, so this is pretty much it. I highly doubt I'll get much smaller than I am right now.

Most days, I'm actually very happy about the change! I didn't like how I exploded out of most tops before. I never used to be able to wear strapless, spaghetti straps, or lower-cut tops without looking like a total skank lol. Now I can wear any top and it looks cute but still modest: I have boobs that definitely stand out, but they're not enormous and exploding out. And I still managed to be a D cup somehow, which I'm super proud of hehe! :laugh:
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I was a full 36DD (more like an E but couldn't get one in town) now I'm a 34DD cup size changes with band size too...so the cup on my 36DD is bigger than the cup on my 34DD I'm close to needing a 32DD which the cup is also smaller
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    No, just inches. I've gone from 38G to 34H so far.
  • gustaminet
    gustaminet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 12 kg and went from a 75E to a 70E. Not too much change there. (Thank god, or I'd have to replace my entire bra collection, and those things are expensive!)
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I lost all my cup sizes :-(
  • katecisme
    katecisme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    iv lost cup sizes.. from DD to a c which Im glad about!just hope it stops there lol
  • grggmrtn
    grggmrtn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the actual cup size, but I have noticed my boobs no longer jiggle when I run... and they feel perkier too.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm only in progress in my weight loss journey (lost 10-11lbs) but I really want to see results in losing some cup sizes. I'm currently 156lbs at 5ft5 and my bra size is 36DD (US). I really want to reduce the cup as I lose weight. Do any of you have success in losing cup sizes after you reached your goal? Thanks so much.
    Yes, I was "successful" at this. Be careful what you wish for. :flowerforyou:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Yup - replacing bras has been the most expensive part of this whole thing! (But it's awesome to have the reason to do so!)
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yes 29lb lost this year, from busting out of 36ff to comfy fitting 34f, band , so still heavy busted but they are a lot smaller :happy:
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    4 months ago I was in a 36HH and that fit perfectly, now after losing about 15lbs it's a bit loose and I bought the 34HH and the band fits perfectly but the cup is a bit too small : ( So I guess I'm not losing cup sizes and I need to go up to the 34J.
  • Paulinefrew69
    Paulinefrew69 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a 42F to a 36E so far(Weight loss of 5 stone/ 31 kg). Hopefully I can get down further, about another 3 stone (21kg) to go.
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    yup..38C to 36C but borderline B... I see a boob job in the future lol
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm the same size as you. Mine have gone down a size over the past 2 months.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    yeah i'm down to a 12DD from a 14E/F. my 12E bras still fit but I can't work out in them lol.

I need to get refitted but pretty sure I'm a DD. Thank god. F was effing annoying!
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    42DD to a deflated and saggy 36C :-p And still not at goal, but I would prefer not to lose any more weight in cup size and perkiness! lol
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm only in progress in my weight loss journey (lost 10-11lbs) but I really want to see results in losing some cup sizes. I'm currently 156lbs at 5ft5 and my bra size is 36DD (US). I really want to reduce the cup as I lose weight. Do any of you have success in losing cup sizes after you reached your goal? Thanks so much.

Why? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Mine are getting smaller by the day.
  • Majda1234_wechange
    Majda1234_wechange Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I think in 90 % women tend to loose cup sizes while loosing weight. In my case i had small breasts when i weighed 20kg more and i have the exact small breasts now so i can't really talk from my own experience but let's say i didn't loose weight from breast( although it is probably due to them already being rather small) but my friend lost a cup in just a few weeks, practically all the fat went from breasts.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    i have really dense, plentiful breast tissue and not a lot of fat in the area, and as a result though I have lost inches around my band, I haven't lost any cup sizes. I have gone from a 44G into a 38H actually (due to different sizing between brands - I didn't actually grow thank heavens!!). I ***WISH*** I was a boob-loser!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!