• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Sorry..... Not sorry. I've been trying to hold that knowledge in but I couldn't do it any longer.

MFP Snowden! You need to move to Brazil now. :p

My bags are packed! Who's coming with?? Beautiful beaches and I'll be wearing a tiny bikini. :D

I'm in! As long as I don't have to also wear a tiny bikini.

Wear whatever you like!

I'm more a floaty sundress and stay out of the water kinda girl. But that's just because I lived in Virginia Beach for so long. Maybe Brazil is nicer.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I, lost 1 of; my friends today because of, whatever drama's been; happening here! :'(
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Unfortunately I, lost 1 of; my friends today because of, whatever drama's been; happening here! :'(

Yep. Me, too.
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited April 2017
    Options

Huh? What do you mean?

1 of, my friend's deleted their; account & I don't know enough to, know why besides it, being because of; the forums!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I'll be pleased if there are secret groups where people say I'm a *kitten* ;)

No one ever discusses you
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

True.
  • JLAJ81
    Options

Huh? What do you mean?

1 of, my friend's deleted their; account & I don't know enough to, know why besides it, being because of; the forums!

What friend?
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

True.

How're these not, a discussion concerning; the person?
  • JLAJ81
    Options

True.

Not sure what you typed there
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

True.

You were discussing him, while implying that he doesn't get; discussed about!
  • JLAJ81
    Options

True.

Still not following
  • Timshel_
    Options

He was worried, or happy that he might be discussed in those private groups. Personally I have never seen him mentioned. So I just responded here to let him know.

Carry on.

• DeficitDuchess
    Options

True.

Still not following

Basically if he doesn't get, discussed about you wouldn't have; responded to him because by doing so, you then created a; discussion about him!
  • JLAJ81
    Options

True.

Still not following

Basically if he doesn't get, discussed about you wouldn't have; responded to him because by doing so, you then created a; discussion about him!

Come again? I'm not discussing anyone. I'm also not sure what you are saying.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

True.

I don't think responding to a person is the same as discussing them. But now I am discussing @Cutaway_Collar so I hope he is happy

You're correct it wasn't a discussion until, someone responded to; the response!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

True.

Still not following

Never mind!
  • JLAJ81
    Options

True.

Still not following

Never mind!

Oh I understand now
  • FeraFilia
    Options

True.

Still not following

Never mind!

Oh I understand now

I see what you did there.
  • Timshel_
    edited April 2017
    Options

Oh I understand now

swanson.gif
  • showerbeer1982
    showerbeer1982 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!!!! I was like hmmm lemme check on my lil MFP post from a day ago...and BOOM...front page!?!?! 4 pages of replies!?!? And it got all controversial and what not!!! I mean...I dont know who to start thanking but thanks mfpeepers...I can finally say I've made it on the forums....cue the happy dance music with addicting beats!!! Popcorn for everyone!!!