How can we remove wrinkle from our face?

Options
13»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Get in a time machine and go back...

But really, wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...I'll keep mine.

You know, I really don't get the hate for wrinkles (except the ones you get from puckering your lips around a cigarette). Or gray hair, for that matter. I have a nice subtle collection of grays going, and once in a while, I'll get asked when I'm going to pull them or start dyeing (no spelling of that word looks right). *kitten* please. I earned my glitter and I'm gonna let it sparkle.

Yup...I'm 42 going on 43...I have some wrinkles...I'm balding in the back of my head and really thin everywhere else so I just shave my head...my goatee is almost completely gray. I've had a few people ask me if I'm going to get some kind of hair replacement therapy and start dying stuff...I really don't see the point...this is how I'm supposed to be.
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Options

You know, I really don't get the hate for wrinkles (except the ones you get from puckering your lips around a cigarette). Or gray hair, for that matter. I have a nice subtle collection of grays going, and once in a while, I'll get asked when I'm going to pull them or start dyeing (no spelling of that word looks right). *kitten* please. I earned my glitter and I'm gonna let it sparkle.

Love this. hahahaha!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

Neither do I. Aging happens to everybody. So ridiculous.

I got my first greys at 15. Now I have quite a few more. I dye my hair and the greys become awesome bright streaks.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    If i did this this i'd be swapping wrinkles for zits. I can't put any oil on my face without breaking out.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Google facial yoga.....you're welcome.