This is why you're fat

Options
lilmissy2
lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/

We used to look at this all the time at work and laugh at all the crazy things. It's positively vomititious but still quite the laugh!

Replies

• antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    omg i know i used to look at this and laugh too. its crazy what some ppl will do.... i felt kinda sick by the 9th page tho. i couldnt look at another piece of bacon oh man.
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    hahahha brilliant! :laugh:
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I LOVE t his site. I found it last year and go back to it every so often. I forgot to post it here. It's made the rounds of my Facebook friends, though.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I haven't anything yet that doesn't look amazing, lol! Hahaha. Wouldn't eat it though. Omg. Cookie dough cheesecake!!

EDIT: Ahaha! The peep sushi is adorable!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Funny!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    All I can say is O M G!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :laugh:
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    I've actually made the cake balls :blushing:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Set one of these in front of me and there goes all my hard work. Omg. :)

tumblr_kytsg2qDU01qzvnxpo1_r1_500.jpg

I'm a sucker for cheese and cookie dough!! At least I hate bacon, right?
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    OMG...some of those pics were making me feel ikky just looking at them...guess my eating habits have changed dramatically.

Erm...one question....That "Meat Mountain" looks like it's being served in a restaurant? Is it my eyes or am i right?

How can restaurants get away with serving food like this? Eek!:sick:
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Some of the stuff sounded fab - description wise, but seeing the pics and the quantity just made me feel queasy. It's doing the round of my FB friends as we speak :)
    Cheers!!
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    UUUGH! that's so nasty! and people actually EAT this stuff!
  • lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    UUUGH! that's so nasty! and people actually EAT this stuff!

haha I know, right? To be honest, looking at some of the things, I don't even recognise them. The cheese all looks disgustingly 'processed yellow' and plastic-y for example. I think it's gotten much 'tamer' possibly because all the super bad things were posted first haha so the earlier entries I think are worse.

And yep, I think the sandwich with all of the meat is in a restaurant... actually I think quite a few of them are!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    hahaha wow this site was down just a few weeks ago...must be back up.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    WOWWWW!!!! It's a drive thru heart attack!!!!! My Gosh, did you get a load of the beer mug made entirely of bacon and filled with cream cheese??!!?!?!??!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    as a joke I really want to make something just to get it on that site...but then Id waste the food.
  • david1956
    david1956 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Pity they aren't videos. They kinda look like they'd be pulsating, some mutant species.

Did anyone ever see Monty Python's "Meaning of Life"? Mr Creasote, who finally explodes in the restaurant? Hadn't thought about it for years until now.

mr-creosote.jpg
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    David.. that is gross!

I can honestly say I'm not fat from eating anything on that site. I couldn't stop looking at it though. I must have viewed at least 16 pages of it before I went to a meeting and decided it was time to get some work done today.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    The bacon mug? You've got to be kidding me. XD Haha, that cookie dough cheesecake does look pretty good. lol
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    That site is a train wreck. I couldn't stop looking... Ugh...
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    Y'all just had to make me look, didn't ya! LOL :blushing: And the nutella cupcakes look really good to me!