This is why you're fat

Options
2»

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Yea I've been to this website, its so great!

I was inspired by one crazy thing so I made it with a little less fat and made it to share as a dessert.

Peanut Butter Banana French Toast

2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp peanut butter
    1 small banana
    1/4 cup egg beaters
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 tsp milk
    1/8 tsp powdered sugar
    4 tbsp sugar-free syrup

Directions Assemble peanut butter and banana sandwich, dip in egg/milk/vanilla mixture, cook as normal. Serve toped with powdered sugar and sugar-free syrup.

WW Points: 4 (½ sandwich each)

toast.jpg
  • Aamilah
    Aamilah Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is way to much food for anyone to eat!!!!! That is so gross
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Set one of these in front of me and there goes all my hard work. Omg. :)

tumblr_kytsg2qDU01qzvnxpo1_r1_500.jpg

I'm a sucker for cheese and cookie dough!! At least I hate bacon, right?
    um..what IS that?:sick: :ohwell:

Cookie dough and cheese, together? hm, is this site link going to be worse than this?:ohwell: :sad: (no offense intended to those lusting after um, this:flowerforyou: )
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options

Cookie dough and cheese, together? hm, is this site link going to be worse than this?:ohwell: :sad: (no offense intended to those lusting after um, this:flowerforyou: )

Oh no that's not cookie dough and cheese together! Ew, gross! :) Lol. That's just a burger with tons of cheese on it. I was just saying I love cheese.... And cookie dough. Hahaha.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

Oh no that's not cookie dough and cheese together! Ew, gross! :) Lol. That's just a burger with tons of cheese on it. I was just saying I love cheese.... And cookie dough. Hahaha.
    whew! ya had me a bit skerrrred there Girl!:wink::laugh:
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    heathersmilez that looks sooooo yummmyy!!!

ive also made something kinda close to it. i turned the banana and pb into a kind of paste. and added cinnamon. MMMMMMMMMM! and a little half of a sandwich goes a LONG way. makes u feel like ur having such a gr8 dessert! (we had it for breakfast tho lol)
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    I sent the pic of the pizza burger to my hubby, he said he would eat it!! ugh!

He is 6ft 2 and only weighs about 154lb though, doesn't exercise either

I am healthier :) even though I can't eat whatever I want without gaining
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That website is making me feel so ill...

... yet strangely hungry at the same time.

Still, I bet none of those pictures are from UK, you just dont see food like that over here.. Thank god.
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    That website is making me feel so ill...

... yet strangely hungry at the same time.

Still, I bet none of those pictures are from UK, you just dont see food like that over here.. Thank god.

Apart from when I have seen people eating one of those "sharing desserts" to themselves in those pubs that are attached to Wacky Warehouses :)
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    What is terrible is that I would love to eat almost everything listed! There was some weird things that I wouldn't touch like the beer bacon mug or mixing meats with sweets...gross. But some of those cheesy ones? Get behind me Satan!!!

D
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Apart from when I have seen people eating one of those "sharing desserts" to themselves in those pubs that are attached to Wacky Warehouses :)

I tried that once, years ago... I didnt even get half way through.

And that was back when I ate like a horse, Now ID probably only make it a quarter of the way through.
  • lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yeah, there are actually a few things on there that are just a cake or something and look yum to me haha but most of it... the weird combos and all of the savoury stuff to be honest just looks disgusting.