Replies

• nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you guys look great!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You look phenomenal! It does help when both sig others are on the same track. Congratulations!
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You both look great, good job!!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So nice to see that you were both able to be successful. Great job, you both look great!
  • maryhannold
    maryhannold Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! You both look great!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Great job!

You've made really inspiring changes!

You two look wonderful!
  • Judylynn3333
    Options
    WOW! You both look so much younger! May the years you " took off" be added to the end of your lives!. :)
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I remember the day well when the scales showed that I had moved from obese to overweight. I think I checked it two or three times just to be sure. Now I will be in the "normal" range when I hit my goal weight.

I am also hoping to get rid of some of my medications when I go for my annual physical next month. I have been going to the same doctor for more than 20 years so he will be shocked to see me.

Keep up the good work and cograts on your progress.

Wow!!! Your doctor is in for quite the surprise when he sees you. Great job to the both of you!!!!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wonderful accompllishment . Let this serve as inspiration for those men who discourage or sabotage their wives' efforts to lose weight. Make it a combined goal.... to encourage and support one another... Remember your vows.... In sickness and in health. This is a fine example of what a married couple can do to ' stay on the same page."...... It's setting a goal and working toward it together, with encouragement and understanding. The process is not easy. Cheat days are cheat days..... but you are there to tell the other person to get back on the horse and ride the wild wave together...... Congratulations... Stay healthy and happy. :flowerforyou:
  • forbiddendonut
    forbiddendonut Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing! Nicely done! :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    you guys look like a younger version of yourselves, and obviously the weight loss is the reason. Congrats to both of you!!!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh...you guys look AMAZING!!!! Great job to the both of you!!
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!! great job to both of you on the hard work.
  • sassyd99
    sassyd99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! I love that you worked at it together. Congratulations and best wishes for continued success!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look awesome! What a transformation!!!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Aw you guys look great!!!
  • tycamsdad
    tycamsdad Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.

I just hope my wife isn't upset with me for posting the "embarrassing" picture on here. LOL
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Great team work. Fantastic transformation. Congratulations. You both look great.
  • cmack01
    cmack01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!