Is this a healthy well rounded lunch ?

Options
13»

Replies

• A_Rene86
    A_Rene86 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It's pretty interesting! To me, anyway lol. I spent soo many years yo-yoing in the same 20 pound range because I was convinced I had to give up everything I enjoyed before I realized it was all about calories in vs calories out. I hope I didn't come across as condescending, just been there and thought I'd share :) I think this phrase sums it up perfectly, "You can eat anything you want, just not everything you want"
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    If your goal is weight loss then you might want to rethink that avocado, at 227 calories per average avocado you're essentially looking at 1lb of weight per two weeks that you could ditch or vice versa, gain, if you decided to start the habit. (3500c per 1lb weight loss / 227 per avocado = 15days of shakes) obviously this is a hugely simplified way of looking at it, but what I'm trying to say is that Avocado is high in fat, thus calories and so most people try to eat them in moderation of weight management is a concern. Of course you need SOME fats in your diet but if you're sticking with your 2tbsp oil on your salad then you should be OK along with the other foods in your day.