Burnt out. (vent)

Options
124»

Replies

• Hallie82
    Hallie82 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Can you change the time you usually do the 30 minutes? Take a couple days off or just do 5 days a week. From experience you will probably be bummed when the day you were supposed to end the program comes and you had quit. Finish and then do a new kind of program like C25k
  • Hallie82
    Hallie82 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    BTW. I've been there done that. I did Jillian Michaels all the way through and a time when I quit, same with T25. I am now in a boot camp at a gym which is something I have never done. Loving it but excited to complete it and spend the summer with T25 again. When you quit something and "take a break" more then likely your break will go too long and then you'll kick yourself for not keeping up with the progress you had made
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Do what you like. As far as your OCD, just think of it not as "unfinished" but as you hit the "pause" button and could possibly go back to it later. ---Although, you might find something you enjoy and never have to look back hahaha Good luck and keep up the hard work
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Life is too short. Move on! Take a dance class, try roller derby, go for a hike with friends, take a rock climbing class, sign up for a fun 5K race..... have fun!