Replies

• kaykay6676
    kaykay6676 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! Haha.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    i would love to be friends. i understand the messaging can get annoying, i get it a lot and their all like 30 or 40 ( scary :#)

Truth!!! There is nothing scarier than a 30-40 year old man. Ewwwwww

I like to face my fears. ;)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Not one of these lascivious basterds has EVER sent me a pervy PM or even flirted with me in all the years I've been here. Who ARE these ladies who are constantly complaining about this type of ATTENTION? What's their SECRET? And I've poured my HEART out on this site and even occasionally mentioned my pendulous and all natural BOSOMS.

Show some skin and ill get my creep on

Well, thank you and I'll take it into consideration. But I've seen girls in turtleneck gingham pinafores (sporting no lipstick or even hairspray) complain about these relentless intrusions. And they were no Paulina Porizkovas either, that's for darn sure. No. The formula for such sniffing around has got to be more complex and unspoken. It just doesn't really add up...

Paulina Porizkovas. Haha! :D
    I'm a "Kate Upton"
    I'n my own mind that is. :D
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    @sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I'm a girl. I can add you if you want but I can't promise you that I won't flirt with you ;)

I'm waiting

Still waiting.

Lol. Patience is a virtue they say ;)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl. I can add you if you want but I can't promise you that I won't flirt with you ;)

I'm waiting

Still waiting.

Lol. Patience is a virtue they say ;)

I have a limited about of blue pills so don't make me wait too long.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    I think I should change my profile pic to that of a hot female .... cause no-one EVER reads past the pic of a hot female.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    I think I should change my profile pic to that of a hot female .... cause no-one EVER reads past the pic of a hot female.

Didn't read. ;)

I thought so ...
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I said the messages i'm getting are awful?? I never said every guy ever was terrible, i said the ones deciding to contact me are. No doubt there are some genuinely supportive dudes on here, but the ones that are messaging me are creepy.

We all get those. Just tell them to *kitten* off and keep doing you boo.

I don't get those! What's wrong with me!?
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    i would love to be friends. i understand the messaging can get annoying, i get it a lot and their all like 30 or 40 ( scary :#)

You know.. because once a guy turns 30, they are automatically getting scary.. and by 40.. oh crap! RUN!