Where are you Men of Courage?

13»

Replies

• mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 289 Member
    26 year old guy that's trying to drop the weight I gained while being injured. Want to lose at least 50 pounds.

I don't really send requests. I'll accept if I get them though but that's usually it. Good luck everyone.
  • mca90guitar
    Ok so bad day today, lots of stress and ate my emotions away! Question for you gentlemen(and you two stragglers I guess) what do you do when you want to eat bad? Any tricks or ideas outside of sheer willpower?

Usually if this happens to me it's at night time. So I just turn of the TV and go to bed. If it happens on a off day I leave the house and do something active where I can't buy food lol.

• mca90guitar
    Welcome! I am a guy who has had heart surgery and a potentially great start at fitness and then threw it all away and have to start from scratch, have been coasting at 220 lbs for some months now but am looking to change that, fixing my diet and working out more (at all) is my start, hoping to be down to 180 by Christmas time

I went to 185 before I wrecked my shoulder, then my back not too long after and then my back again in a car crash which also flared up my shoulder​ again and added neck and lower back pain and then this year I have had some odd health issues that kept me out again. Had to take a long time off and kind of gave up, depressed and eat things I shouldn't have. Back to 225 my last physical I believe.

Down to 205 after starting back up in April and will get to 150 area this time. No excuses I need to get my fat butt in shape. Still need to take some days off because of the latest issues but the fat fest on the couch doesn't take its place like it use to.
  • foodhasfeelingstoo
    foodhasfeelingstoo Posts: 13 Member
    127.4 down. Working on the last 15 to be "shredded" but holy crap does the game get hard. I keep struggling to stay in my calories the past few days so my weight is just sort of stagnant and I'm super hangry lol. All my friends and family say they don't know where I think 15lbs is going to come from, thats how I know I'm almost there and it's time to double down!!! In a couple of months I hope to be extremely lean, then maintain it for six months or so while my skin catches up. Then perhaps a VERY SLOW bulk.

That really sounds like weight is not the best measure for you. Did you ever get your body fat checked properly?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Heyoo
  • Robo014
    Robo014 Posts: 13 Member
    Were out here, you've just gotta find us