Calorie burn for goat wrestling?

Options
2»

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    They last time I had to wrestle a goat. What a day we had a goat get out chased him forever on foot, finally got him pinned a couple miles away walked him back on a lead which was a tug a war all the way. Soaked in sweat was comical to watch.

One of mine escaped last year and leading him back on the rope was ridiculous. They were never really halter trained so I'd pull on the rope, he'd resist, then he'd get the idea and come along but just go really fast so then I'd have to tug to slow him down and he's like oh we're stopping? All the way home, :neutral:
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Goat even smiled for the picture, looks like he saying "I won"..

Oh, nobody won. I think he's chewing on a consolatory carrot. He was so stiff and miserable the next day from the tussling and the antibiotic/anti-inflammatory shots in his shoulders.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    They last time I had to wrestle a goat. What a day we had a goat get out chased him forever on foot, finally got him pinned a couple miles away walked him back on a lead which was a tug a war all the way. Soaked in sweat was comical to watch.

One of mine escaped last year and leading him back on the rope was ridiculous. They were never really halter trained so I'd pull on the rope, he'd resist, then he'd get the idea and come along but just go really fast so then I'd have to tug to slow him down and he's like oh we're stopping? All the way home, :neutral:
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Goat even smiled for the picture, looks like he saying "I won"..

Oh, nobody won. I think he's chewing on a consolatory carrot. He was so stiff and miserable the next day from the tussling and the antibiotic/anti-inflammatory shots in his shoulders.

Poor guy. I hope he's doing better now.
  • mrschwarten
    mrschwarten Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Omg I clicked on the thread headline thinking it would be a thread about, well...
    I wasn't expecting to see a picture of a honkin big goat!! Way to go, definitely earned that half donut!!