Reputation Besmirched

Options
delicious_cocktail
delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
Another participant in this vast commune recently leveled baseless accusations in the public square regarding the propriety of my communications.

To wit, the slanders included terms such as "perv" and "creeper". The definition of these terms is unclear to me, however their employment in context left me with no doubts: a creeper perv is a base creature indeed, and one who knows know bounds in propriety.

The missives which merited such unkindly public treatment were quite innocuous indeed. I had merely requested to know the physical capabilities and personal physical hygiene customs of a select number of fitness-orientated young ladies. At all times I comported myself with the utmost respect for their virtue.

I was quite discreet in my communications and yet they were quite the opposite in announcing their disdain.

In summation I say this: if inquiring about the load your torso can bear in squats and presses, and asking for photographic evidence from a number of angles and possibly worn clothing from the exercise, is a crime, then sir, I demand as a gentleman to be taken immediately to the gallows!

Replies

• magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Proof or GTFO

:D
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    IN for more information about this "load" of which you speak.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This seems to be going around today.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    Proof or GTFO

Proof! Proof of my claims? After all of the indignities I have suffered in this arena, now my very integrity is to be questioned? My word of honor as a gentleman? Oh dear Lord is there no end for your poor Job?

It is merely a question of capability, my fine friend. The female form in particular is designed by our Lord to bear quite a large burden, and inquiring as to the extent of their blessings should hardly be considered salacious!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    In for besmirched. Love that word. :love:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    methinks the lord doth protest too much.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    1370325630876508.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    This seems to be going around today.

Perhaps we should rename it to butthurt Wednesday.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Proof or GTFO

Proof! Proof of my claims? After all of the indignities I have suffered in this arena, now my very integrity is to be questioned? My word of honor as a gentleman? Oh dear Lord is there no end for your poor Job?

It is merely a question of capability, my fine friend. The female form in particular is designed by our Lord to bear quite a large burden, and inquiring as to the extent of their blessings should hardly be considered salacious!

Verily?
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Proof or GTFO

Verily?

Verily? No.

Yea, verily? Yea, verily.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    In. For slanderous disdain.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    thigh guy??? :noway:
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mb3hojUhPt1qih9gi.gif
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    LMAO
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I haven't had enough coffee yet for all those big words.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    This thread will go one of two ways...

My guess:

11722.gif
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbia5vdmRd1r1mkubo1_500.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Another participant in this vast commune recently leveled baseless accusations in the public square regarding the propriety of my communications.

To wit, the slanders included terms such as "perv" and "creeper". The definition of these terms is unclear to me, however their employment in context left me with no doubts: a creeper perv is a base creature indeed, and one who knows know bounds in propriety.

The missives which merited such unkindly public treatment were quite innocuous indeed. I had merely requested to know the physical capabilities and personal physical hygiene customs of a select number of fitness-orientated young ladies. At all times I comported myself with the utmost respect for their virtue.

I was quite discreet in my communications and yet they were quite the opposite in announcing their disdain.

In summation I say this: if inquiring about the load your torso can bear in squats and presses, and asking for photographic evidence from a number of angles and possibly worn clothing from the exercise, is a crime, then sir, I demand as a gentleman to be taken immediately to the gallows!

On the radio recently, I have been hearing of a business that can help you. They claim they can protect your online reputation.

I believe that this is accomplished by scouring through all the negative references about you or your business and removing them through threat of lawsuit. They replace the negative comments with manufactured flowery comments instead. Once the offending references are removed, I believe they execute the slanderers to prevent them from reposting.

Let me know if you need the number. The ad comes on about every 4 minutes, and I can write it down for you. They may have even mentioned creepy pervs as a specialty.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I haven't had enough coffee yet for all those big words.

QFT
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    thigh guy??? :noway:

I have a Christian name, madame, and I will thank you to use it in reference to me!

I announce it as Rupert Cyril Toppenbottom, and I am unashamed!