I'll take Rob Lowe over Brad Pitt any day of the week.

Options
13»

Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    This....

5jwrlrzcci9s.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I agree with OP but only after my Husband Sam Worthington :love: :heart: :blush:

496e2a876ef502dc096270123fcf12db.jpg

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Clooney looks his age but he's also let himself go grey whereas none of the other men listed have.

This is why I fully intend to be that old woman you see at the store who's 75 and still has a face full of makeup and regularly gets her hair done.

didn't he use to dye his eyebrows a few years ago though? like i swore hearing that was part of his trick because it draws the focus away from the grey up top

Maybe he uses Just for Men.

Those commercials always make me laugh. "Let's sell them hair dye but let's make it manly and call it "just for men" so they don't know it's hair dye."
    Clooney looks his age but he's also let himself go grey whereas none of the other men listed have.

This is why I fully intend to be that old woman you see at the store who's 75 and still has a face full of makeup and regularly gets her hair done.

didn't he use to dye his eyebrows a few years ago though? like i swore hearing that was part of his trick because it draws the focus away from the grey up top

Maybe he uses Just for Men.

Those commercials always make me laugh. "Let's sell them hair dye but let's make it manly and call it "just for men" so they don't know it's hair dye."

• shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Patrick Dempsey has aged better IMO

MV5BMTM4NzExNTAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4MTU5MQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Got em both beat
    McDreamy
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Apparently, there are a ton of good-looking middle-aged actors. How surprising... ;)
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    They are rich and have access to the best doctor's and plastic surgeons around. It would be bad if they didn't look good because that's what made them rich in the first place!
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    Rob outlasted them all.

The-Outsiders-1983.jpg

interesting word choice there...

What about pony boy? What happened to him. Great movie of all times!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    tjkita wrote: »
    _John_ wrote: »
    Rob outlasted them all.

The-Outsiders-1983.jpg

interesting word choice there...

What about pony boy? What happened to him. Great movie of all times!!

He's just been busy staying golden....