Aerosmith fans

Options
2»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I saw them back in the days of the Tyler Chemical Company.

They were out of their minds wasted on stage..... and loud beyond belief.

What a shame that they were wasted. I am guessing it was not a great show and the singing was bad. I hate it when I am looking forward to a live show and then it doesn't live up to my expectations.

It was the 70's

Most musicians were wasted.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

What a shame that they were wasted. I am guessing it was not a great show and the singing was bad. I hate it when I am looking forward to a live show and then it doesn't live up to my expectations.

It was the 70's

I kinda wish I had been alive/old enough to see Aerosmith perform in the 70s and 80s.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

It was the 70's

I kinda wish I had been alive/old enough to see Aerosmith perform in the 70s and 80s.

I was blessed with the good fortune of driving muscle cars to the concerts of epic rock bands.

The Who, the Eagles, the Doogie Brothers, Steve Miller Band, Ted Nugent, Rush, Aerosmith to name a few.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

It was the 70's

I was blessed with the good fortune of driving muscle cars to the concerts of epic rock bands.

The Who, the Eagles, the Doogie Brothers, Steve Miller Band, Ted Nugent, Rush, Aerosmith to name a few.

I enjoy all of those... I think I was born a decade or so too late.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

It was the 70's

I enjoy all of those... I think I was born a decade or so too late.

* shrug

I think a lot of people think that.

See the movie titled Midnight in Paris..... that's the theme of the film, it's a beautiful film too.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    1970's bluesy Aerosmith + 1980's retro Aerosmith are awesome...90's, I don't love

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EvGn22Mplg

• domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    1970's bluesy Aerosmith + 1980's retro Aerosmith are awesome...90's, I don't love

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EvGn22Mplg

That is a great track, a lot like Zeppelin. They really changed so much as a band...I love their 90's stuff though.